Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    I just got my Sprint Treo 600 and it says PalmOne on the front of the device instead of the Handspring logo! Interesting.

Joe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I was wondering when that was going to happen.

I actually like the Mr. Flip logo better.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Originally posted by quake97
    I just got my Sprint Treo 600 and it says PalmOne on the front of the device instead of the Handspring logo! Interesting.

Joe
    Looks terrible, IMHO. Was going to say "dorky", but then, what am I for having one?
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Please post info about your firm wear!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Originally posted by Fittske
    Please post info about your firm wear!
    Hardware C
    Software Treo600-1.10-SPR
    PRL 21

Let me know what else you would like ...
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Hey, we all now have collector's editions!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    wonder how long before the GSM's follow suit....
    How about the back of the phone where it says Handspring plus the logo? Is it replaced by the circular Palm logo?

Speaking of which, I really miss the old Palm logo, the P with the lines through it. That was a better logo than palm circled to be honest!
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Originally posted by modma
    How about the back of the phone where it says Handspring plus the logo? Is it replaced by the circular Palm logo?

Speaking of which, I really miss the old Palm logo, the P with the lines through it. That was a better logo than palm circled to be honest!
    Palm should adopt the handspring logo going forward, at least for smartphones.

Andy "blinded by the light"
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    They forgot to upgrade the resolution to 320 by 320!

I would not have put my name on a 160 x 160 product in Feb '04...maybe in Feb '01
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    I just has the Palm circular logo on the back now. It also came with the 1.10 firmware already loaded. The built in apps still say Handspring though. So, it looks like its just cosmetic on the outside.

Joe
    Fittske;

Just love the new avatar!
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Originally posted by quake97

Joe
    crap.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I wanted to get mine back in December just before they changed the logo.
    Did the silver treo logo just above the thumb pad change?
    On the update software, when you clcik agree, I think, the had the Treo name in Red and Orange, instead of the green, treo.
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
    Did they make a change to the searching network Handspring logo?

I don't really care what logo is there just interested to see how quickly they can make changes to the software when it's something marketing needs as opposed to bug fixes and the like.

I know, I know a bug fix or feature is a lot more code, but a change is a change.

Ken
    Maybe they are changing the cosmetics of the body with the PalmOne name to gear up for production of the rumored 610. BTW, the flip guy did rule!
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    On the Sprint Treo 600 the Treo logo is still gray/silver. All the letters are lower case.

Joe
    Originally posted by mgauss
    They forgot to upgrade the resolution to 320 by 320!

I would not have put my name on a 160 x 160 product in Feb '04...maybe in Feb '01
    Especially one with 60,000 fewer colors than the color Handspring model of Feb '01!
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    WHOA!!!

I think my treo might be a FAKE!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Devices Owned:
    Handspring 600 (retired), Treo 650 x2 (retired), Centro x2 (offline usage), Palm Pre x2, HTC EVO

Apps I can't live without on my Pre:
    Dr. Podder, Music (Remix) and JogStats
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast