Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Has anyone noticed a difference in the screen from the old and new one. My new ones screen looks a little cloudy, a little darker.. I don't think the colors are as good.
    My wife's new phone is the same as yours where my screen is a very clean white, her's is a bit cloudy (good term). So far she really doesn't care and probably won't care at all. Her primary purpose of the device is for the phone where my primary purpose is the technology/data capabilities. Now I've got to teach her to use and love all of the PDA features...
    I called Sprint up and told them the replacement they sent me was very cloudy. They're sending me a new one out.

I might just have to live with it, which would be fine if I hadn't seen the better screen in the one I have.

Thanks for confirming I'm not crazy.

Josh
    palmone labeled phones replacement screen is in fact more cloudy and blueish in tint rather then a crisp. not sure why, will be interesting to test in direct light. regardless, it is not as nice.
    Hopefully they send me a refurbished Handspring labeled unit. I wouldn't get rid of mine except that the screen goes out and I need to smack the back of the unit to get it to work again.

After a couple of weeks on the new unit I probably won't even notice it though, just a pain!

Josh
    Global Posts
    438 Global Posts
    I'd be interested to know what is the stated country of manufacture?

Treo 180's used to be assembled in Mexico.
    Originally posted by Stig
    I'd be interested to know what is the stated country of manufacture?

Treo 180's used to be assembled in Mexico.
    my treo was assembled in mexico.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Those palmOne units look like Russian knock-offs. It's like, Mexican assembly was too deluxe.
    Got Darts?
    Those palmOne units look like Russian knock-offs. It's like, Mexican assembly was too deluxe.
    Got Darts?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123