1.    #1  
    Ok - I've taken a picture with the Treo's camera & decide I want to make it the wallpaper. I see the option to do that. What I don't see is the option to UNDO that decision! Once a photo is the wallpaper, how do you get the Treo's default wallpaper back without deleting the photo completely? Is there a way to transfer it back to the photos? Thanks in advance.

Andrew
    Originally posted by Andrew-NYC
    Ok - I've taken a picture with the Treo's camera & decide I want to make it the wallpaper. I see the option to do that. What I don't see is the option to UNDO that decision! Once a photo is the wallpaper, how do you get the Treo's default wallpaper back without deleting the photo completely? Is there a way to transfer it back to the photos? Thanks in advance.

Andrew
    From the main phone app, hit menu and select Options then Display Preferences and where it says Show Wallpaper, hit the down arrow and select Show Dialpad.

That should do it.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  3.    #3  
    I've tried that. Sure, I can get the dialpad back, but if I want the original wallpaper, there is no option to do that. You'd think that, when selecting wallpaper, you'd have the option of the picture OR the original wallpaper. But, you don't. That's a definite minus, in my opinion.
    andrew,

go to the display prefences screen and hit dafault.

now select show wallpaper.

of course this changes everyting to default, but at least I got the ameba wallpaper back.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks Felipe. Yeah, I figured I could do what you suggest, but I don't think I want everything back to the default. Oh, well - I guess this is one that just can't be done.

Andrew