Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    Well my rep was telling the truth, I have a brand new T-Mo Treo 600! I don't know where to find the version history to post, or any other pertinent info, however.
  2. #2  
    So you just called tmobile and ordered it right.
  3. #3  
    where do you order this one? in t mobile or handspring website? am curious!! so how much is the monthly rate? not the same price as sidekick? when did you order this one?
  4. #4  
    Please post the version inforomation. When you are in the phone dial pad, press the menu button, go to options, then selecty phone info. Tell us the firmware version, the software version, and teh hardware letter (probably B). Thanks.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
  5. #5  
    Mine has
    Firmware: 2.05
    Software: Treo600-1.08-INT
    Hardware: B
  6. #6  
    Originally posted by Levyesq
    Please post the version inforomation. When you are in the phone dial pad, press the menu button, go to options, then selecty phone info. Tell us the firmware version, the software version, and teh hardware letter (probably B). Thanks.
    Greetings...........I noticed you are using a Cingular T6 on T-Mo. So am I. Have you run into any performance issues with either voice or data ??
    Thanks,

    np
  7. #7  
    Originally posted by nickp


    Greetings...........I noticed you are using a Cingular T6 on T-Mo. So am I. Have you run into any performance issues with either voice or data ??
    Is this relevant to this thread? No offense but try a private message.
  8. #8  
    We received four more from our "new corporate accounts" order yesterday.
    Enquiring minds want to know ...
  9. #9  
    Originally posted by winebrat


    Is this relevant to this thread? No offense but try a private message.
    I thought this thread was about the T-Mobile version, which leads to the question - what is new and different about it? My interest is whether I am missing anything by impatiently grabbing the unlocked Cingular. Its all about whether there will be or do we need a firmware update - that's why I asked for the specs, and I think that is why I was asked about any problems I have had. Performance is the real issue - do we unlocked Cingular folks need an update for T-Mobile. So, here is the answer from my experience: No, I have a perfect phone. I have not one performance problem, so I won't risk the beta firmware. However, I do hate the little orange man and I want to banish him. More seriously, I am taking the phone to the UK in May, and the 2.05 INT (for international) version might be safer there. I have spoken to T-Mobile, and a tech rep said that they would post a firmware update "as soon as they start selling the Treo 600's." I didn't bother to tell him that they already are.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
  10. #10  
    Originally posted by Levyesq


    I thought this thread was about the T-Mobile version, which leads to the question - what is new and different about it? My interest is whether I am missing anything by impatiently grabbing the unlocked Cingular. Its all about whether there will be or do we need a firmware update - that's why I asked for the specs, and I think that is why I was asked about any problems I have had. Performance is the real issue - do we unlocked Cingular folks need an update for T-Mobile. So, here is the answer from my experience: No, I have a perfect phone. I have not one performance problem, so I won't risk the beta firmware. However, I do hate the little orange man and I want to banish him. More seriously, I am taking the phone to the UK in May, and the 2.05 INT (for international) version might be safer there. I have spoken to T-Mobile, and a tech rep said that they would post a firmware update "as soon as they start selling the Treo 600's." I didn't bother to tell him that they already are.
    What???
  11. #11  
    I bought two T-Mobile Treo 600's a week ago, in their downtown San Francisco corporate store, at Clay & Battery Streets, in the financial district. (415) 788-2670 ask for Keeley, please tell him I sent you Last time I checked, they had 60 units in stock.

    The T-Mobile T6 works much better than my Sprint T6 did.
    It had muffled outgoing audio. Guess is was the network.

    steve
    steve bell

    Sharp Zaurus>HP200LX>Cassiopeia E-10>Palm Pilot 1000/5000>iPaq 3600>HP 360/620LX>Palm III, IIIx>Diamond Mako>Palm V>Palm Vx>Psion 5Mx>iPaq 3630,3670>Samsung i300>Sony Clie NX70>Kyocera 7135>Sony PEG T50>Samsung i330>Treo300>Samsung i500>Sony NZ90>Sony SJ33>Rim 7230>Sprint Treo 600>Treo 600>iPaq H4355 PPC>iPod + Sprint Treo 600>Sony Clie NX-73, Th55>Sanyo 8200>Treo 650>Tungsten T5+BB 7290>iPhone 2G>iPhone 3G>AT&T BB Curve>AT&T BB Storm>BB Bold>Sprint Curve>Sprint/Palm Pre (6/6/09)
  12.    #12  
    Sorry for the delay -

    I ordered the Treo 600 from the corporate rep I found here (I told her I was not a corporation) -

    http://www.t-mobile.com/business/rep/find.asp

    Version Info (same as Jersey's) -

    Firmware 2.05

    Software - 1.08-INT

    Hardware - B

    This is the coolest thing ever!

    Now for all the accessories and software...
  13. ahalvor's Avatar
    Posts
    447 Posts
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    #13  
    Originally posted by sbell22
    I bought two T-Mobile Treo 600's a week ago, in their downtown San Francisco corporate store, at Clay & Battery Streets, in the financial district. (415) 788-2670 ask for Keeley, please tell him I sent you Last time I checked, they had 60 units in stock.

    The T-Mobile T6 works much better than my Sprint T6 did.
    It had muffled outgoing audio. Guess is was the network.

    steve
    actually it is a well documented hardware issue
  14. #14  
    <<actually it is a well documented hardware issue>>

    please enlighten us! curious minds need to know!

    we discussed this on my "Treo 600 outgoing audio problems" thread at length (~50 posts)... no one ever really nailed it down over there.
    steve bell

    Sharp Zaurus>HP200LX>Cassiopeia E-10>Palm Pilot 1000/5000>iPaq 3600>HP 360/620LX>Palm III, IIIx>Diamond Mako>Palm V>Palm Vx>Psion 5Mx>iPaq 3630,3670>Samsung i300>Sony Clie NX70>Kyocera 7135>Sony PEG T50>Samsung i330>Treo300>Samsung i500>Sony NZ90>Sony SJ33>Rim 7230>Sprint Treo 600>Treo 600>iPaq H4355 PPC>iPod + Sprint Treo 600>Sony Clie NX-73, Th55>Sanyo 8200>Treo 650>Tungsten T5+BB 7290>iPhone 2G>iPhone 3G>AT&T BB Curve>AT&T BB Storm>BB Bold>Sprint Curve>Sprint/Palm Pre (6/6/09)

Posting Permissions