1.    #1  
    Any other Sprint Treo 600 users having problems turning on TETHERED mode? I dial the ##TETHERED, then dial, but nothing happens. Am I missing something here?
    uhm. . . some more information would be great. . . what exactly are you trying to do?
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

3.    #3  
    Sorry... attempting to use Treo as a USB modem.
    the tethered mode seems to only work with a standard serial connection (read as: not USB). special drivers are needed to get the USB connection to work. I haven't really ever played around much with manually connecting the treo 600; I use a program called PDAnet instead.

the app is overpriced and has faulty drivers, but it's functional for basic internet.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous