1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to change the template or know the code for changing the picture or design from the templates that they provide to one you design on Textamerica's site?

Also, does anyone know how to insert a pic on to the Blog Front page for Blog owner. I checked their forum but did not come up with anything.

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Originally posted by GeekyMom
    Does anyone know how to change the template or know the code for changing the picture or design from the templates that they provide to one you design on Textamerica's site?

Also, does anyone know how to insert a pic on to the Blog Front page for Blog owner. I checked their forum but did not come up with anything.

Thanks
    In order to customize the textamerica look and feel you must be familiar with CSS and HTML. This is something that can not be effectively covered in a "how to" or forum.

Check out the "visual quick start" books by PeachPit Press that cover HTML, DHTML, and CSS and familiarize yourself with webpage development. They are great intros to the technology.

Then you can begin to modify the templates TextAmerica uses to render your site.

Note: Use of the textamerica design wizard will overwrite any customizations you may have done.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks dgoodisi, for the advice and pointing me in the right direction. But I think I will leave well enough alone. -LOL

I'm assuming it is the same for scrolling banners. Oh well, so much for stretching one's self.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    education???? woman???

hehe lol
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
  5.    #5  
    Now Christo, keep this up and I'm gonna start to think you're stalking me.

just had to chime in there It does take time to learn the programming, but it can be done! If your a mom, i doubt you'll have it, as I dont even have the time to play with my 'Learn to speak Spanish" disks!, much less work, school, waiting for new software updates to be talked about!!!

great stuff you should try:

takephone
    snapper
    ultrasoft money
    bugme
    teallock
    mapopolis
    handyshopper
    backupman
    verichat

i got em, they all rock
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
  7.    #7  
    As much time as I spend on the computer I probably should try and learn some more technical stuff, but yes I am a busy Mom and I have other hobbies too (lol).

Anyhoo,

takephone - took too long to figure out (so much for being ed'ed)
    snapper - liked it, but opted for free HS
    ultrasoft money - have Splash money, tho I don't use it
    bugme - Have it, but it doesn't have voice of course like my PPC
    teallock - haven't tried this program yet.
    mapopolis - I could probably really use this, being I get lost a bit.
    handyshopper - I use SL Shopper
    backupman - this is the first program that I actually brought.
    verichat - tried it, but waiting for the 2 way SMS for MD

I love new software (remember my other thread) hehe, it's really nice finding new stuff!