1.    #1  
    can someone tell me the easiest software that will enable me to place songs on my SD card. I have a card reader. MusicMatch is not all that simple. I need something intuitive. thanks.
    I would just drag and drop the files (assuming you have Windows). Put the card in the reader, and it will show up as a drive (in My Computer). If there isn't a directory named this already, in that drive root directory, create an "Audio" directory (this is where pTunes will look for it). Then drag and drop into that directory. You're all set.
    i just ordered an SD card, but now wonder how i am going to get all my lovely mp3s onto the treo from my mac (running OSX)....
    Originally posted by salonduza
    i just ordered an SD card, but now wonder how i am going to get all my lovely mp3s onto the treo from my mac (running OSX)....
    I bought a 4-in-1 card/Compact Flash converter, and I'm going to give it a try this evening. I just got my SD card today, and I already have a Firewire compact flash card reader.

We'll see how it goes. The 4-in-1 converter doodad cost me just under $30 on ebay. It reads SD, MMC, Memory Stick, and SmartMedia, if I remember right.

I'm running OS X (10.3.2). I'm hoping the SD card just shows up on the desktop so I can drag and drop songs to it.
  5.    #5  
    Kurt,
    I can't see me a few more hints.m to find my songs-MP3's in explorer. Can you give