1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is a key combination or something for the Treo 600 that would be the same as pressing 123 or ABC in the grafitti area of a regular palm?

trout_256
    Originally posted by trout256
    Does anyone know if there is a key combination or something for the Treo 600 that would be the same as pressing 123 or ABC in the grafitti area of a regular palm?

trout_256
    So "123" would be num lock and "ABC" would be caps lock?

Although I'm tempted.... nah....

Hit option twice to get num lock and shift twice to get caps lock. Repeat to "unlock".
    Don't "ABC" and "123" bring up an onscreen keyboard and number pad, respectively? This isn't the same as num-lock or caps-lock.

But no, I don't think the 600 supports that.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Most PalmOS applications involving text input have a Keyboard option on the Edit menu. The normal shortcut for this is menu-K. This will display an on-screen keyboard, even on the Treo 600.
  5.    #5  
    meyerweb is correct. There MUST be a way to invoke the soft "keyboard" besides using the MENU key...and here's why:

If you want to use a product, say, like Quickwrite - it requires that you hit the "abc" spot on your grafitti area - which of course you cannot do on a 600.

How do we do this?

trout_256