1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is a way to come back to the exact spot you were in before the Treo auto-off shutdown?

Example: In the market, periodically looking at a grocery list in ToDo notes on Treo 600. If the auto-off shuts it down after 3 minutes, when I power it back up I am no longer in the ToDo list notes section (where my grocery list is), I find myself in the Today screen (good program), and I have to launch the ToDo list and bring up the grocery list all over again.

I had a m125 before (os 4) and used to use it for grocery shopping all the time, and if it auto-off'd I would just press a button and come EXACTLY back to where I was on my grocery list. What gives? Having to start the Todo list again and go to grocery list and then go to the notes is too much. There must be a way to do this with the fabulous Treo 600 like I did it with my m125.

Someone out there must know how to set the thing so that it will come back to where you were at when you power it on, or at least tell me what I am doing wrong. Please!

trout_256
    I'm guessing that your problem has to do with your Today software. Because mine comes right back on where I left it! Is there a setting in Today that says something like "show Today when powering on"?
    Uncheck "Always run Today"
  4.    #4  
    Right on, that works! Didn't even know I had it set that way!

Thanks guys!!

trout_256
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Where can I get this Today software? Sounds like something I need.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Where can I get this Today software? Sounds like something I need.
    Today 2.1 is available at Palmgear.
    Yes, you do need it and yes, it's freeware, so you can't lose.
    Enjoy