Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Woof
    Nice job man!!

One thing I'd like to see. An automatic means of turning the radio (phone) off and on a specific times. Like if I want it to shut off at 8pm and back on at 7 am for example.

Can ya do that? Can it be done?
    Hi Woof. I've been using Treo Helper (free) to do just what you're asking (Shut off the phone/turn it on @ specific times). Here's a link to the rather looong thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...reohelper.html

By the way, Treo Helper does a few other things including allowing you to dial a number by using the answer/end button on the handsfree headset.

I have version 0.60.

Best of luck!
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Sorry Duplicate Post
    Last edited by 7zero; 02/04/2004 at 03:18 PM.
    Veezer: I'm not using any other apps than the Treo's own. Except of course Lightwav and Ptunes(great combo, btw)

I can't figure out how it's possible, but hey, I'm not a very "programming guy". As I said, i've tried all settings in Allegro, but still the same.

Of course if anything changes: you'll be the first to know!
    Can someone email me the PRC file? I can't seem to get the link working remotely from my Treo...

lee.ladisky@bigfoot.com

Thanks!
    Originally posted by ChemEngr

mblank (developer of chatter & sandman) said that sandman (also freeware) was a few lines of code - maybe he can help you out.

Haven't tried your app yet but looks very promising.
    Marc, would probably be a great person to hit up for help. Be aware though, that while sandman works for many people, it doesn't work for everyone. For instance, I have a cdma sprint Treo600 and sandman will only work for me if I have the system sounds set to "on." If I have my system sounds set to "off," then sandman will cut off all sound (including my phone conversation) as soon as I activate it.
    Originally posted by stynos
    Veezer:

I've been testing all day(don't tell my boss!)
    And I have just one issue: when i receive sms, the led starts it's work just fine. But when I read the sms, the led doesn't go back to normal! I can only reset the led by resetting the treo. I also tried the different combos of red, flashing and orange, but it just stays the same untill I receive a new message. Then it does what i told it to do in the allegro-prefs. And it doesn't stop. Any thoughts?

FYI I'm on a GSM T600 in the Netherlands.
    I experienced the endless reset loop as well But managed to gracefully escape by warm-resetting my treo

The application looks promissing I'm looking forward to trying the next version.

Thank you to the developer for making it freeware...........
    No good deed goes unpunished
    Originally posted by Prismatic

I experienced the endless reset loop as well But managed to gracefully escape by warm-resetting my treo

The application looks promissing I'm looking forward to trying the next version.

Mine just continuously resets... Even after a warm reset I cannot get the radio to turn on and must delete TreoAlegro before I can get out of the loop... any suggestions? I would REALLY love to use this application and I do NOT use the feature to re-enable the radio on reset.

Also, two suggestions:

1) Option to keep the keyboard lights on while charging/cradle
    2) Ability to change the STANDARD LED from flashing green to say solid red or solid green...

Please advise on any suggestions to stabilize (i.e., get rid of the reset loop).
    Lee Ladisky
    Originally posted by Prismatic

Be carefull: I'm not in a reset loop! The led just wont stop flashing!
    Wow I think that TreoAllegro is a great IDEA !
    I tried it on my T600 gsm in Italy, and I get the trouble you know about the led indicator that remain in same state after received an SMS.
    Originally posted by carloritoll
    Wow I think that TreoAllegro is a great IDEA !
    I tried it on my T600 gsm in Italy, and I get the trouble you know about the led indicator that remain in same state after received an SMS.
    On my Treo (CDMA Sprint USA) sometimes the LED will go out automatically sometimes it will not. All you have to do is run TreoAllegro and poof, it see's that you have checked your messages, and resets the LED.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    I experienced the still-flashing problem (after I read sms), but it happens only in chat-mode, when you have no alert pop-up.
    I mean, if I'm in sms application and in a thread chat, I get no alert pop up, just the message in chat list.
    No alert, no stop flashing ?
    Originally posted by vgiangi
    I experienced the still-flashing problem (after I read sms), but it happens only in chat-mode, when you have no alert pop-up.
    I mean, if I'm in sms application and in a thread chat, I get no alert pop up, just the message in chat list.
    No alert, no stop flashing ?
    So I just disabled that feature until there is a fix. Voicemail LED seems to be working though.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Nice job on the program... don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but the 'keylock' feature seems to be active whether or not I have it checked in the program. Of course, this would be the only feature I don't want...

Anyone else see this? Know how to fix?
    After a soft reset OR, if for some reason the standard voicemail received popup doesn't occur on the phone (say for example because an app like Takephone intercepts it), TreoAllegro doesn't show waiting voicemail.

Shimon (author of takephone) has found a "flag" that apparently gets set when there is a voicemail and his VM envelope on the screen will work regardless of soft reset.

Any chance that TreoAllegro can check the flag instead of waiting for the event?

L
    Lee Ladisky
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I have two apps now that alter the LED to show something waiting. BaseJet now sets the LED to fast-flashing green when an e-mail has been received. I've set Treo Allergo to set the LED to solid orange. My problem is that I often have both e-mail and voicemail waiting. Any change the Treo Allegro could be altered to allow for "sharing" of the LED ? Or at least query its state before setting it so that it can return it to the previous state after checking my voicemail ? Right now, it that last event that wins.

A great app BTW.
    Originally posted by digidep
    hard reset...

hold down top power button and push reset, then when asked push up to delete data.

digidep

ps hope you have a backup
    oooo.... steady digi. There is a 'softer' option (which you may have tried...)

Press the reset button and at the same time hold down the up key. This should stop any apps kicking in and trying to run.
    www.gsmworld.com
    I don't have keylock enabled. When I get an incoming call (work voicemail notification) the keyboard seems to be disabled and there is no way I can enter an access code to listen to my voicemail. Had to delete the app because I rely on voicemail notification constantly. Good features on this app though. Will be waiting for a stable release. Keep up the efforts veezer.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Can someone please email this program to me at jmedley@pitman.com. I cannot get the download to work on my Treo.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Hi,

I tried this app on my Treo 600 being used on T-Mobile's network here in the states.

I have configured Treo Allegro to show a solid orange LED when voice mails are pending.

When I get voicemail the LED never turns orange, UNLESS I actually activate the Treo Allegro application.

Once that happens, and I listen to the voicemail, the LED goes back to normal without me having to launch Treo Allegro.

Keep up the good work.

Terry
    Great job veezer !!!

but would it be a big thing for you to implement a LED notification function for missed calls in your app like for vm and sms?

You never know if you have missed a call. You always have to power on the display to see.
    That would make your app even greater...

thanks

bunique
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast