1.    #1  
    Maybe this has been discussed, but I can't find anything here. Anyway, whenever I have missed calls or voice mail alerts or email (snapper) alerts they appear on the screen like normal (hit yes or no or call back or something). But if I don't manually acknowledge these alerts, they stay on the screen preventing my phone from checking emails, etc. Is there anyway that these can disappear after awhile or should they already? Incidentally I have it staying on in the cradle & I've notice the above behaviour while always on. Any tips?
  2.    #2  
    bump
    why is that? I get a new voicemail and the stupid notification just stays there forever. This was discussed before, but I dont think anyone got anywhere. Its just lame. The notification of a call waiting does the same, you have to wait until you know the call went to VM and then hit ignore in order for it to get off the screen. I have phone guard installed and after I get a call waiting I am forced to either take it or ignore and after ignoring the call, call guard no longer lets me shut off the screen. I will discuss this with the developer.
  4.    #4  
    i hope one of these treo butler or phoneguard guys could take a stab at it. Some sort of "auto-ok" feature would be great. or "auto-snooze" where if you don't do anything, it would autosnooze and that little blue flashing box would pop on the screen. doesn't seem to farfetched.
    The most infuriating thing to me is that when I check my messages (having gone through all those notifications) I get yet ANOTHER notification telling me I now have 0 messages in my voicemail box. This is adding insult to injury.

Patrick Brinton