1.    #1  
    I just got the treo 600 from pcmall.com. The phone package was already opened. I called sprint and had them to activate the phone. Everytime I try to make a call, it says welcome to Verizon Wireless. When I dial *2, it says welcome to verizon wireless over the air programming. I need Help. Did I get a Lemon?
    No God No Peace
    Know God Know Peace
    You are roaming on Verizon's network. Move to an area were there is Sprint coverage or disable roaming in phone preferences.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I had this happen once with my Kyocera 6035. I did a soft reset and all was well.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
  4.    #4  
    None of those ideas worked. I even did a hard reset. Still welcome to Verizon.
    No God No Peace
    Know God Know Peace
    Are you in a Sprint area? If so I reccomend that you call the 800 number and ask them what is up.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
  6.    #6  
    looks like i've been sold a dam lemon
    No God No Peace
    Know God Know Peace
    Just need a Roaming List update at the most likely, take it to a Sprint Store.
    Pete
  8.    #8  
    is there a roaming list that i an download?
    No God No Peace
    Know God Know Peace
    Since you seem to be Stuck on Verizon's network, no

The Roaming List (PRL) is usually updated Over the Air, but you'd need to be using Sprint's network
    Pete
    So does this mean that it would be easy to change over to Verizon? Would all the features work?
    Could I just go to a VZ store and have my T6 changed over? Would I be able to use VZ's internet?
  11.    #11  
    my PRL read 50112 which is a verizon prl and not sprint's. i need to download sprint's prl
    No God No Peace
    Know God Know Peace
    I would reccomend that you contact the place you purchased the phone from, and either exchange it for a Sprint version, or ask for a refund and purchase a Sprint version from a more repituable place.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    You unchecked the box that says "enable digital roaming" ???

If so, then I would think it wouldn't connect to Verizon at all.

Does the phone say "SPRINT" on the top right?

Sounds screwey if you did uncheck that box.
  14.    #14  
    Everything's fine now, the sprint tech at my local store flashed the phone with the corrrect PRL. Phone works perfect.
    No God No Peace
    Know God Know Peace
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Originally posted by ChemEngr
    You are roaming on Verizon's network. Move to an area were there is Sprint coverage or disable roaming in phone preferences.

Hello all

So the Treo can roam to Verizon.
    Few people told me it can't

From steve
    Last edited by smartfix; 02/04/2004 at 09:42 PM.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Originally posted by ChemEngr
    Hello there

I look in Preferences i cant find nothing to do with roaming

From steve
    Treo 600