1.    #1  
    Anyone else?
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Had the same thing. Had to reinstall it from the Treo CD. Works great now. I used Filez to remove Klondike and a data file it created (which was tricky - had to soft reset to get that one to delete.)
    There is some mention of it in the Sprint ROM V1.10 update thread. I had to reinstall it as well. I think it's common. No biggy.
    My first download was unsuccessful and wiped out the program. I reinstalled and downloaded the update again and I now have the Treo-backed cards. Didn't cause a reset.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    I deleted and reinstalled klondike, and it still causes a reset. any other ideas? this, of course, only started happening following sprint 1.2 update.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Mine's telling me that I need a palm device with more than 2 megs of free memory. I have over 10!
    I had the same thing happen to me and had to reinstall Klondike. Last week I was scanning through the menus and under Help there was a check for updates. I clicked it and sure enough I donwloaded a 2.2.1t version. I went to Electronhut's web page and they siad it fixes the issue. Cool 3rd party developer.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by catlook
    I deleted and reinstalled klondike, and it still causes a reset. any other ideas? this, of course, only started happening following sprint 1.2 update.
    Did you reinstall it from the CD, or from the archive or backup folder in your Handspring directory? For me, I HAD to reinstall from the CD - the backup copy didnt' cut it.
    Hmm.. I didn't have to re-install mine at all. Lucky, I guess.
    minsc..used the backup copy. i'll try cd next. i also couldn't find a way to delete the klondike data file, even using filez. i did rename it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by catlook
    minsc..used the backup copy. i'll try cd next. i also couldn't find a way to delete the klondike data file, even using filez. i did rename it though.
    You shouldn't have to delete or rename the data file. Just load the cd version of Klondike - not the backup version - and you should be fine. You shouldn't even have to use your cd to get the cd version. Most of the cd programs are located on your computer in the "Add-on" directory. Good luck.
    Thanks very much for the tip. I had the Klondike Reset probelm after I upgraded today. Your tip solved the problem.

Andrew
    Quote Originally Posted by drknucklehead
    I had the same thing happen to me and had to reinstall Klondike. Last week I was scanning through the menus and under Help there was a check for updates. I clicked it and sure enough I donwloaded a 2.2.1t version. I went to Electronhut's web page and they siad it fixes the issue. Cool 3rd party developer.
    Worked like a charm after getting the "the app needs more than 2MB memory" message.

- cb
    copper treo 680/t-mobile
    Go here http://www.electronhut.com/download/ to download the T600 version.

...David
    You do have a backup application and backup your palm to your SD card every night, right.....

After both updates I had to restore Klondike from my SD card to fix the reset issue.

I highly recommend the "backup, hard reset, clean update, hard reset, restore" method of updating your phone. Saves lots of potential head aches.

I use BackUpMan for my backups.