1.    #1  
    Everyone,

hope all is well. i have been scouring these boards for quite some time now learning and learning about all that is available for this device.

i began my port process yesterday from ATT-->Sprint. i won a superbowl pool at work and after work bought the device.

i look forward to reading and learning more and more as i am just getting used to the settings of this device.

i have bookmarked certain pages over the last several months and will now go back to those.

if you guys have any initial "TO DO" "MUST DO's" please feel free to comment!

I am convinced this device needs data unlimited and that is why i have ported over to sprint. also the $5 roaming on Verizon is a pretty good feeling of I'll have some service when i need it most.

again, look forward to sharing and at times of course...bumping heads with some of you!

regards,
    dolo
    .:Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around:.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Congrats!

Welcome to the club!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  3.    #3  
    danke fittske!

represent the ATL!

Originally posted by dolo
    ....please feel free to comment...
    Welcome and I'm sure you won't regret your acquisition but be careful... this thing is hard drugs and no way to kick-off

Have fun,

Ton
    you will find that the treo 600 is very addictive. you'll be picking it up to either surf, call, record memos,listen to mp3's or simply admire the design - every other 15 mins!! at least in the first few weeks. its truly a pleasure to have on the go! enjoy!
  6.    #6  
    waiting for a table @ lunch, browsing espn.com full html and putting all the "was janet wearing a nipple ring" issues to rest with a picture....

IS JUST A BEAUTIFUL THING!!!!!!!!!