1.    #1  
    Subject says it all, How do I go about ordering and aquiring a tmo t600. I notice now tmo website doesnt even list the t270. I have seen subjects and threads about tmo shipping? and taking orders but cant seem to find a place to fill an order request.

Really like tmo's service so switching providers is not an option, and paying 599 for a cingular phone is not an option. So anyhow/anywhere to find me a treo600 at the rebated price ?
    If you look on the Handspring website, it states that Palm will be taking pre-orders in mid February for delivery in March. I called and they said that there will be a link on the website when one is able to pre-order in the nest week or two.
    We can get them from our supplier as of last Friday! They are in-stock!
    Have you heard Marillion's Marbles? www.Marillion.com

PalmPilot, Palm 512K, Palm V, Sony Clie N760C, Sony Clie NX-70V, Treo 600, Sony Ericsson P900, BlackBerry 7100t, Siemens SX1, Nokia 7710, Siemens SK65, Treo 650... Currently, Treo 700P.

Yes, I have a problem and I am trying to get help.
    Originally posted by BusFish
    We can get them from our supplier as of last Friday! They are in-stock!
    Well..... ? Cmon' who is your supplier or better yet how do we get our grubby little hands on one of these.

... Who needs crack!
    We are a Value-Added Reseller for T-Mobile and SprintPCS. So, we buy them from our wholesalers and then sell them to you.

If you are interested in buying one, please see our website.

PalmPilot, Palm 512K, Palm V, Sony Clie N760C, Sony Clie NX-70V, Treo 600, Sony Ericsson P900, BlackBerry 7100t, Siemens SX1, Nokia 7710, Siemens SK65, Treo 650... Currently, Treo 700P.

Hey, I went to BusFish.com and there is no T600 listed. I search with the engine and manually and I don't see it anywhere. In fact the only Handspring products that are listed are accessories. I called to talk to a person figuring the website might not be updated yet (despite your post telling us to get it there) and i was only able to leave a voicemail.

Are you for real, or are you just trying to shuttle traffic to your site? If you are for real, please post a link to the actuall Tmo T600 order page.

Thanks.
    Its there now!

Originally posted by MoseGiganticus
    If you are for real, please post a link to the actuall Tmo T600 order page.

Thanks.
    Dude, what does that prove? I don't quite understand.

How about some more details busfish? How long is the lead time? Is the $499 price with or without a new service activation? Thanks.
    $499 is price with activation. We charge $75 for no-activation, plus delivery fees as appropriate.

I have contacted my supplier to find out how many they have in stock.

Originally posted by MoseGiganticus
    I called to talk to a person figuring the website might not be updated yet (despite your post telling us to get it there) and i was only able to leave a voicemail.

Are you for real, or are you just trying to shuttle traffic to your site? If you are for real, please post a link to the actuall Tmo T600 order page.
    Oh, about the T600s: I am not able to sell anything but PDAs and data cards via the web. Want a T600, no problem. I can get you one tomorrow!

<rant>
    Also, BusFish is a SMALL business. I am one person with 2 jobs. If you are in the market to buy a small biz selling pdas and cell phones let me know. I can't hack it anymore and want to spend time with my 6 month-old daughter. </rant>

Just found out that my supplier has at least 10 in stock, ready to ship.

I didn't mean it to prove anything. I just meant that i need to see a link in order to place my order (which I just did!). Some people will may groundless claims in order to funnel traffic to their sites. Now that you said it was up thetre, I checked and it is, so i placed my order. I will trust in good fiath that this is for real. Thansk for the post!

By the way, everyone else, the price was $499 plus a $75 fee for already being a Tmo customer (no new customer subsidy). My total with shipping was $622. A little more than I wanted to spend, but I'm tired of playing around, I WANT IT NOW!
    T-mo has just shipped my phone -

>You were confirmed so you should get your Treo on Thursday. Call me when you
    >get it and read me the number off the sim card you have that will come in
    >the box and I will do a sim swap for you.

Call a corporate rep!
    I tried calling a Tmo corporate rep, but unfortunately, mine did not help me out. It seems like going thru the reps is not a sure thing, but something worth trying. My Tmo rep said he could get me a T600 if i were a new account, but since i am an existing customer, he couldn't do anything for me. As we left it, he said he was going to call "corporate accounts" and see if there were any way to get a T600 as an existing customer, but so far no call back.

The probelm with going thru a rep is that your chances are only as good as the rep you end up with (they are designated by geographical area, i believe).

Good luck, but if you can't get it thru a rep- BusFish.com is a sure thing. I ordered mine today and it should be here by Thurs or Fri. Last i spoke with tem, they have 9 more available to sell.
    BusFish!

Do you have any Treo 600s in stock still?
    We do not have anymore in stock at this time (all are spoken for), but we are excepting orders for drop-shipping from our supplier.