1.    #1  
    I just wanted to play about 2-3 small MP3 files. I dont have an SD card yet. I just wanted to hear exactly what an mp3 sound like on the treo600, But I dont know if its possible to load without an sD Card,.
    I am not 100% sure if this will work for MP3's, but it works well for RingTones and such, so I would imagine it would.

Grab your MP3 that you want to load up and change the extinsion to PDB. Then using the installer, load it up. Once you sync, go into your memory management tool (depending on the launcher you use) and change the extension to MP3 again. Click it and "Open" it. You will need something like PockeTunes loaded up in order to listen of course.

If you're not able to do that, try using a RAMDrive (can be found at palmgear.com easily) install it, sync a few times, then do the same procedure as described, only this time select "change destination" in your installer tool and point it to the RAMDrive.

The only drawback to using the RAMDrive is that many of them you have to register in order to get a large enough RAMDrive in memory to trasfer a good sized MP3.

I have used this method in the past to install MIDI files for new ring tones before I got my SD card in. Might be a good direction to try out.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    You can also use the program SyncWizard. The latest version 1.9.9 is a little hard to find, and it also is a little buggy. But if you get it working it is great, you can read/write to both the internal memory, and the SD card just like any other folder on your computer.