1.    #1  
    I guess I could download Pocket Mirror and run it on my Palm, but that would force me to delete my current programs, etc.

I just want to put all my Palm Desktop info into Outlook -- pure override. Any suggestions other than Pocket Mirror?
    Originally posted by masonuc
    I guess I could download Pocket Mirror and run it on my Palm, but that would force me to delete my current programs, etc.

I just want to put all my Palm Desktop info into Outlook -- pure override. Any suggestions other than Pocket Mirror?
    pocket mirror is the best/easiest way I found and it is on the cd that came with the phone, plus it has some other options that are useful, BUT if you really don't want to install it, you can always export your palm contacts to a CSV file (comma separated values) and then import it in outlook.

It is probably best to backup your contacts in outlook to another location in the personal folders and then delete all the contacts from outlook prior to importing the CSV file so you don't have any duplicates (unless outlook contacts is empty already...)
    What I did was sync all your contacts to your Treo with the Palm Desktop conduit, then install pocketmirror and setup the outlook conduit so that the handheld overwrites the desktop and sync again. All your contacts from Palm Desktop should now be in Outlook.
    Originally posted by masonuc
    BTW - what programs would it make you delete?

Pocket mirror is more of an add-on to outlook & is accessible by an icon in the outlook toolbar - it doesn't require any deleting on the palm or your pc.
  5.    #5  
    It conflicts with Goodlink software, which I'd have to delete.