1.    #1  
    I just got my Treo 600 and a couple of problems; when I browse in blazer and leave the app, & I come back to Blazer I cannot go "back" on the web. The back arrow is white, not blue. I also press the back arrow on the keyboard and that didn't work either. I have already downloaded the update on my Treo 600. Others have said that is normal for Blazer on 600. Well as"normal" as this may be, I believe that some sort of hack is much needed to fix this. Treo 300 didn't have this problem. This makes Blazer almost useless. Can one of you Treo Central geniuses create a program? I would appreciate it greatly!!
  2.    #2  
    bump
    I had the same thought, until I noticed the History item on the menu. Hit menu, then select history, and I think you'll be happier.
    Originally posted by treoneo
    I just got my Treo 600 and a couple of problems; when I browse in blazer and leave the app, & I come back to Blazer I cannot go "back" on the web. The back arrow is white, not blue. I also press the back arrow on the keyboard and that didn't work either. I have already downloaded the update on my Treo 600. Others have said that is normal for Blazer on 600. Well as"normal" as this may be, I believe that some sort of hack is much needed to fix this. Treo 300 didn't have this problem. This makes Blazer almost useless. Can one of you Treo Central geniuses create a program? I would appreciate it greatly!!
    I don't think this can be fixed with a hack. Hopefully palmOne will fix this in the next version...