1.    #1  
    DOes the Orange housing have the same bump in the earpiece as the Sprint version, or is the Orange version flat like the silver GSM version?
    Hello I have seen many GSM Carbons, even with NON QWE keyboard as most have. And well the Carbons are exactly the same as the silvers, no bump.
  3.    #3  
    what is the NON QWE keyboard? Dvorak?
    azerty
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  5.    #5  
    no s**t, I've never seen one like that....got any pics?
    The SPRINT unit I looked at had the bump. My GSM unit does not. I kind of liked the bump as it seemed to direct the sound a little more than the non-bump.

On a side note, does anyone know if there are optional housings available and if so, how difficult they are to change.
    Thanks,

np
  7.    #7  
    changing covers has been discussed before, you can prolly search to find it....i would like to a pic of the awerty keyboard though
    Originally posted by 100thMonkey
    changing covers has been discussed before, you can prolly search to find it....i would like to a pic of the awerty keyboard though
    I posted images of my Orange Treo back in October.
  9.    #9  
    nice one. Have you ever tried to remove the Orange logo using nail polish remover?
    Originally posted by 100thMonkey
    nice one. Have you ever tried to remove the Orange logo using nail polish remover?
    No, never thought about using nail polish remover. I'm probably going to give it a try, I'm working for a software company that is selling only to carriers and the Orange logo is not always well received...

Has anybody else tried removing the logo?
  11.    #11  
    I have used it on other phones to remove carrier logos...I used a q-tip to apply the acetone
  12.    #12  
    does anybody have the link to the webpage showing illustrations of disassembling the Treo 600? I am thinking about changing my silver GSM for and Orange grey cover...and anybody got an Orange cover with a Qwerty (not Azerty) that they want to get rid of?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey