1.    #1  
    I'm using the free email app from Handspring (PalmOne). I can open picture and sound attachments OK, but it doesn't seem to recognize any other email attachments (Word, Excel, etc.) that I receive. Documents to Go is installed on my Treo 600.

Any suggestions?
    Wayne, are you running the full blown DTG, or just the scaled down version that came with the t600?
  3.    #3  
    I'm using the full blown version.
    Get SnapperMail - it kicks!
  5.    #5  
    I've considered purchasing Snappermail, but I thought this free email app was supposed to allow the viewing of Word and Excel files. If I can get away without a purchase, I'd like to do so.
    Fair enough. I purchased Snapper for my previous Clié when there was nothing else to do the job. I love it, but if you can make what you got work for you, than more power to ya!
    Originally posted by wayne_b
    I'm using the full blown version.
    What version, is it 6.0? I don't believe previous versions supported native word and excel files.

The Documents-To-Go viewers that are bundled with the Treo 600 work just fine with the Handspring Mail app.
  8.    #8  
    I'm using version 4.005 and it works fine for any email that I hotsync. It doesn't work for emails I've downloaded using the Handspring email app. Maybe I'll try reloading the viewer app that came bundled with the Treo 600.
    Originally posted by wayne_b
    I'm using version 4.005 and it works fine for any email that I hotsync. It doesn't work for emails I've downloaded using the Handspring email app. Maybe I'll try reloading the viewer app that came bundled with the Treo 600.

only 6.x of dtg can read native office doucments. they dont need to be converted first.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  10.    #10  
    I caved and paid for version 6.0 of Docs to Go. Works fine now. Thanks!!