1.    #1  
    Do any of these utilities have the ability to circumvent the carkit.prc problem in GSM f/w 2.08 and 2.09?
    You have a carkit.prc problem?
    Can you elaborate?

I think mine is working okay, unless there's a feature I'm not aware of.
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
  3.    #3  
    if you have the carkit.prc in yuor ROM, then none of the above apps work correctly for turning off the screen during a call. This includes calls that are placed when the unit is NOT in the car kit...kinda runs down the battery
    Originally posted by 100thMonkey
    Do any of these utilities have the ability to circumvent the carkit.prc problem in GSM f/w 2.08 and 2.09?
    Keep tuned for Geoff on PhoneGuard. He is currently working to fix this. Good chance, but no guarentees.
  5.    #5  
    aye, aye...full steam ahead
    I've posted an app called FakeCarKit.prc on my website (available here) that should resolve this problem.

Please note that I don't recommend using FakeCarKit.prc if you actually have the car kit and wish to continue using it. I'm continuing to look into this for car kit users.

Sincerely,
    Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
  7.    #7  
    I can't wait to try it..its better than CHristmas....I'm so excited
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey