1.    #1  
    I tried deleting the DA application using Filez and reinstalling via a HotSync, but still, I'm getting soft resets!

What else can I do? Is there a better/another way to reinstall applications? I downloaded the newest, freshest copy from the web site.

Please help!
    I am getting the same thing happening. Does anybody know of a solution. I love that app, and don't want to lose it?
  3.    #3  
    Should we write the author?
    I had the same problem. Get version 2.03 fromRick Whitt's Palm Software . This version posted 1/21/04 and works fine.
  5.    #5  
    I downloaded this afternoon and continue to have the problem.

I am using version 2.03.

The only file I deleted was the actual application, DA. I tried to delete the other file DA_rwDA_appl_a and it wouldn't let me.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Did you remove it with the native launcher tool or FileZ? You should first remove it with the launcher "Delete" function and then install 2.03...

Worked fine for me after that
    I'm still using 2.02 with the ROM update, and it seems to be working perfectly.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Originally posted by phildro
    Did you remove it with the native launcher tool or FileZ? You should first remove it with the launcher "Delete" function and then install 2.03...

Worked fine for me after that
    good call. thx!

used filez to delete many times, reinstalled, soft reset. used native tool to delete, reinstalled and all is well again.
    yep.