1.    #1  
    Anybody else having this problem? I installed the new updater, 1.10, yesterday. Ever since, my Treo 600 has been performing a soft reset every time I hit the "power" button -- the left-most button among the four beneath the screen, designed to simply turn the screen's power on.

Very irritating. Can't figure out what this would be. Anybody have any clues or suggestions? Obviously can't go on like this.
    Originally posted by ddahorton
    Anybody else having this problem? I installed the new updater, 1.10, yesterday. Ever since, my Treo 600 has been performing a soft reset every time I hit the "power" button -- the left-most button among the four beneath the screen, designed to simply turn the screen's power on.

Very irritating. Can't figure out what this would be. Anybody have any clues or suggestions? Obviously can't go on like this.
    What does ##ERR say?
    Well, its possible I was having antenna signal issues before installing the update. Although, I was in Orlando and they were updating the Sprint network that day, so I think that was the issue. Plus I could use vision.

But after the update, I cannot dial out or receive a call and my data is out(no vision connect). All of this while I am standing outside and seeing several bars on the antenna icon. Spent some time on the phone with Sprint CSR and they saw that my phone is set up correctly but cannot see what else is the issue. To eliminate 3rd party software potential conflicts, I did a hard reset. Still unable to make a call or get online.

I just turned my phone in at a local sprint store and am awaiting the result. If they can't fix, I will require a replacement of course. Frustrating....
    Well...my Treo600 that doesn't seem to dial has stumped the Sprint tech guy. I need a replacement. Too bad they didn't have one at that store(dadgummit). Oh well. New technology does this some times. Anyone know when Tmobile is coming out for real?