1.    #1  
    Recently I bought a Jabra Pro Boom headset because I like the idea of adding a bit of amplification to the conversation, and I don't like the dangling headsets. The connection with the headphone jack seems loose, and the T6 goes in and out of headset mode when I'm using the Jabra. I took it in to the Sprint PCS store and the mysterious tech beyond the white door looked them over and scratched his pronouncement on a piece of paper: it's the headset, not the T6.

I didn't believe it, but I brought it back home and today I dug through my old stuff and found my favorite unpowered boom headset, plugged it in, and voila -- a fairly secure connection.

Attached is a photo of the two plugs. The Jabra is gold, and on top, the other is below, silver. The thing is the Jabra SEEMS secure when I plug it in. The shape doesn't seem to interfere.

Anyone else had any issues with Jabra plugs on T6?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yup, most headsets will not fit properly, however there is an easy fix, trim a little of the plastic from the base of the plug, that will fix the problem.

This is a design flaw in the t600. The recess for the headphone jack is to narrow, it should have been made slightly larger in diameter.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Wow -- got out the razor blade and made a circular incision. Cut off about 2mm of the plastic -- and BANG. Youda man!