1.    #1  
    Since getting th 600, I have used the speaker on back of the phone rather than the ear piece on the front because the sound was much more clear.

This week, it has been performing strangely. I cannot get any sound out of the speaker during normal use. However, if I have a jack partially inserted in the jack input, the sound works fine. Sprint is useless in addressing the problem.

Does anyone know what would make this problem occur, and what I can do, short of taking the phone apart, to fix it?
    Originally posted by Myron S. Steeve
    Since getting th 600, I have used the speaker on back of the phone rather than the ear piece on the front because the sound was much more clear.

This week, it has been performing strangely. I cannot get any sound out of the speaker during normal use. However, if I have a jack partially inserted in the jack input, the sound works fine. Sprint is useless in addressing the problem.

Does anyone know what would make this problem occur, and what I can do, short of taking the phone apart, to fix it?
    Hello,

I would contact HS directly. I have had two phones replaced for exactly the same thing. They won't admit it is a reacurring problem, but I have read many posts of peolpe with the similar problem.

Some posts say that runing the firmware upgrades fixes the problem, but it didn't for me.