Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Vaja Cases is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. I ordered a custom i-Volution case on 12/26 and have not received anything yet. When I email I get the response that it is in final production. I am tired of leaving the protection of my $500 phone in the hands of these bozos. Has anyone had success in cancelling an order with Vaja? I paid with my VISA check card.

I am also looking for a good alternative to the i-Volution case. Obviously, money is not an issue since I shelled out $100+ to those clowns.

Thanks!
    Go Gators!
    Originally posted by KCGator
    I paid with my VISA check card.
    Y'er screwed........

You should have ordered a Nutshell.
    For whatever it is worth: my custom i-volution case arrived 10 days after the order - rather than the predicted 20. No idea why my experience was so different.
    Enquiring minds want to know ...
    Originally posted by KCGator

I am also looking for a good alternative to the i-Volution case. Obviously, money is not an issue since I shelled out $100+ to those clowns.

Thanks!
    I'm a Piel Frama fan. If you're looking for world class customer service, ordering directly from Spain is definitely the way to go. See this thread http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t41706/s.html

IMHO - Different, yet similar style. Equally superior quality. Ruben will take good care of you. There's a boatload of happy people with these folks.
    (Just my cent and a half)
    I noticed that the Vaja site lists the standard plain black I-Volution case as "Out of Stock" and they took away the option to place an order. Kind of an idiotic business move unless they don't plan to carry it again.

But what is strange is that you can configure the exact case in their "Custom Made" section - for an added $20. For $104.90 I configured a black case with no clip and no engraving and successfullly added it to my cart. This doesn't make any sense - unless they realized the demand for the case and are trying to take advantage of some of the phone freaks out there (myself included) who would pay this much for a case.

Whats $20 more, right?

Of course I may just be hatching conspiracy theories due to the fact that I'm verrrry bitter that I haven't received my order after more than a months wait.

Okay - so I've now sent THREE progressively firmer messages to them asking for a status OTHER than their standard "it's in the last phase of product emails." I am going on 47 days since I placed my order...

At this point, there have been no responses to any of the last three emails. I am getting VERY disappointed with the "Mercedes" of case manufacturers - they aren't cheap and they should provide BETTER than average service for the money... And, as they HAVE MY MONEY already, I'm more than a bit furious and very tempted to persue via BBB and the C/C companies.

I'm really only asking for a status... how hard can that be???

L
    Lee Ladisky
    Ah, call up ur credit card company n put da transaction in dispute. Dat shud make DEM contact you abt ur order in an eyeblink. Da power of Money eh.
    I was born smart, Education ruined me.
    Originally posted by pal2palka7
    Ah, call up ur credit card company n put da transaction in dispute. Dat shud make DEM contact you abt ur order in an eyeblink. Da power of Money eh.
    Whad be dis, da Ali G sho or sumtin?
    Did anyone who ordered the i-Volution for the T600 use one of Vaja's certificates??? I'm just curious to see if there is some pattern to the delay....in other words, did they ship the units to those who paid full price first - regardless of when they ordered????

I ordered on 12/19 and used a certificate... plain black - NOT a custom case.

L
    Lee Ladisky
  10.    #10  
    I paid full price on 12/24 and have not received anything but excuses!
    Go Gators!
  11.    #11  
    Just received this via email:

Kevin,
    That is ok, we are very sorry for this delay. The order was cancelled.

Best regards

María Cecilia Querol
    Customer Service
    www.vajacases.com

Worst customer service ever!
    Go Gators!
    I sent this message to Vaja this morning:

"Please give me the latest update for my order. In your last message you said 'The case will be ready between this week and the next one.' Is this still true or are you going to change your story again?

Please just tell me when it will ship. I don't care to know about your production troubles, only when I will get my order which is seriously past due."

I got this reply two hours later:

"We 'd like to apology for the wait but due to the great demand we are
    having, we are suffering a little delay in our production schedule.
    Anyway, if you consider this wait is not acceptable, we can cancel the
    order for a full refund, no problem about that. Just let us know and we
    will do it.

Best regards

María Cecilia
    García Querol
    Customer Service
    www.vajacases.com"

They are now offering to cancel orders and refund the money. I didn't even have to ask. Sounds like they are seriously screwed up over there.

Anyway, looks like I'm going with a Peil Frama
  13.    #13  
    That is seriously screwed up! My Piel Frama will be here tomorrow...
    Go Gators!
    is going to be available at mobileplanet.com on 2/13. If you are interested, the product number is MP050535.
    <br>
    "What counts most in creating a successful team is not how compatible its players are, but how they deal with incompatibility." - Sports Illustrated
  15.    #15  
    How much?
    Go Gators!
    <br>
    "What counts most in creating a successful team is not how compatible its players are, but how they deal with incompatibility." - Sports Illustrated
    Originally posted by sparxus
    Nope... $89.99 according to their site.

L
    Lee Ladisky
    I got my Piel Farma for $49 from www.styluscentral.com It took a while to come in due to a back order, but the price was right. It is an awsome case.
    Originally posted by Leeladisky

Nope... $89.99 according to their site.

L
    I received their catalog. This item is listed twice at 59.99. When you order make sure you mention the catalog price.
    <br>
    Originally posted by dbrown1111
    I got my Piel Farma for $49 from www.styluscentral.com It took a while to come in due to a back order, but the price was right. It is an awsome case.
    Thanks for the suggestion. That's a great price!! I just ordered mine!!

They should give you a commission, cause your suggestion is the reason I bought!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast