Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55
  1. #41  
    My Tmo T600 was waiting for me when I got home tonight. It has 10 fingers and ten toes and.... ooops, wrong happiest day of my life speech...

    It is a genuine Tmo T600, branded in all of it's glory and for this moment, well worth the sticker price. I have made calls and tested the basic functionality and drooled over it's down-right sexy form factor for the last 10 minutes.

    Now, I must bid you all ado, and retreat to my cave where the T600 and I will get better aquainted- no sleep tonight!

    THANK YOU BUSFISH!!!!!!
    We'll overcome you using our technology.
  2. #42  
    MoseGiganticus

    CONGRATS !!! I am looking forward to getting mine. Last week I purchased a Cingular unit which I have been using all week. Awesome unit, but I am having intermitant GPRS connection issues. Several folks have indicated that the Cingular units are "optimized" for their own network. There may be some truth to that so I decided to try a T-Mo branded unit.

    Please post some comments when you have a moment.

    As far as the data plans go, I have the $4.99 plan (grandfathered at $2.99) and can retrieve pop e-mails, surf the net and even access this forum, log in and post replies. It would be nice if T-Mo CSRs could accurately describe the features of the various plans. Seems as if there are a lot of mixed messages floating around out there.

    Anyway.....enjoy and let us know how it goes.
    Thanks,

    np
  3. #43  
    Again, not affiliated...

    I ordered my treo from busfish last night. I had been out drinking and a friend called to tell me some place had them in stock. After a bunch of beers, it didn't seem so expensive. So I placed my order.

    Called this morning, David (I think) confirmed he will be shippping
    the unit today. I can expect a tracking number around lunch time and should get the unit in 24 hours!

    I'm hoping this thing lives up to all it's hype. I work for myself and my biggest client has such a strict firewall that I can't check my email without dialing up - and there are very few analog lines to do this from. Needless to say, it makes checking email a real pain.

    I'm hoping that, with the treo, I'll be able to see emails more frequently and maybe answer some of the short ones from the treo itself. I'm also hoping to find a way to use the usb cable to establish a connection through my laptop -- anyone know how to do this? I've heard it can be done.
  4. #44  
    In no way am I affiliated with Busfish, yet I just had to chime in.

    I ordered my t600 with busfish on late Friday, 2/6. I had an order confirmation on Saturday AM. Tracking number wasn't available online until Monday night. I received t600 Thursday at work.

    I WAS a little concerned after I realized I hadn't done all my due diligence, but after David's email confirmations and replies I realized that I had found a diamond in the rough.

    This is the type of vendor I am happy to support.

    I am as happy as a pig in slop with my new toy!

    - cb
    copper treo 680/t-mobile
  5. #45  
    hey im in chicago too.

    Check out www.mobi2pic.com -- you'll see a bunch of my pics. (You can send them there yourself if you sign up. It's free).
  6. #46  
    How is the T-Mobile branded? Are there T-Mobile logos on it? Is there a T-Mobile startup screen? Anything else? Finally do you have GPRS and if so, can you access T-Zones? That's the one thing I haven't been able to do on my Cingular Treo.

    Originally posted by MoseGiganticus
    My Tmo T600 was waiting for me when I got home tonight. It has 10 fingers and ten toes and.... ooops, wrong happiest day of my life speech...

    It is a genuine Tmo T600, branded in all of it's glory and for this moment, well worth the sticker price. I have made calls and tested the basic functionality and drooled over it's down-right sexy form factor for the last 10 minutes.

    Now, I must bid you all ado, and retreat to my cave where the T600 and I will get better aquainted- no sleep tonight!

    THANK YOU BUSFISH!!!!!!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  7. #47  
    The phone I received from Busfish is a Handspring, not Palm model. There is no T-Mobile marking, whatsoever, on any of the material except the security tape on the outside of the box and on the SIM card included inside. No T-Mobile startscreen/splashscreen, period.

    Firmware: 02.05

    Software: Treo600-1.08-INT

    Hardware: B

    The network services option "T-Zones" was available out of the box. Since I had a VisorPhone and did NOT have GPRS service, I called T-Mobile CS and asked for the "free WAP enabled phone access". I never mentioned "Treo 600" and after assuring them that I did NOT want the $4.99/month T-Zones coverage, it took less than 5 minutes for the SIM update. I was up and running on the internet with both Blazer web browsing and SBC POP mail access.

    Hope I've answer all without too much unnecessary detail.

    - cb
    copper treo 680/t-mobile
  8. #48  
    What I was interested in was can you do to the T-Zones website (I have the T-Zones service as well the T-Mobile Internet and T-Mobile VPN).

    Try to open the address http://wap.myvoicestream.com in Blazer. This doesn't work with my Treo 600, but works with every other device I've used on my account.

    Originally posted by cbishop
    The phone I received from Busfish is a Handspring, not Palm model. There is no T-Mobile marking, whatsoever, on any of the material except the security tape on the outside of the box and on the SIM card included inside. No T-Mobile startscreen/splashscreen, period.

    Firmware: 02.05

    Software: Treo600-1.08-INT

    Hardware: B

    The network services option "T-Zones" was available out of the box. Since I had a VisorPhone and did NOT have GPRS service, I called T-Mobile CS and asked for the "free WAP enabled phone access". I never mentioned "Treo 600" and after assuring them that I did NOT want the $4.99/month T-Zones coverage, it took less than 5 minutes for the SIM update. I was up and running on the internet with both Blazer web browsing and SBC POP mail access.

    Hope I've answer all without too much unnecessary detail.

    - cb
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  9. BNelson's Avatar
    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #49  
    I've had my TMobile Treo 600, ordered from Busfish, for the past 10 days. Mine is not a PalmOne branded phone...the Handspring logo is in the upper left side. No TMobile anywhere, as others have said, including the splash screen (PalmOne). When I turn wireless on, a Handspring-logo'd screen comes up while connecting.

    I can't say enough about David at Busfish. His communication is impeccable, and he's available quite easily over the phone. I like what I've seen so far. You won't be disappointed...you'll only pay a bit more than waiting another month.
  10. #50  
    I have my tracking number!
  11. #51  
    in case anyone is interested...

    I ordered a Treo 600 from t-mobile today (thursday), will arrive monday. then I cancelled my handspring order that was due to be shipped sometime next month. $499 with new service plan. No one cared in the least that I was an individual, not a corp.
  12. #52  
    one of the advantages of the Busfish route is that treo600 buyers WITHOUT a treo upgrade and an EXISTING t-moble account can pick up the treo 600 for $499+$75.

    - cb
    copper treo 680/t-mobile
  13. #53  
    Who did you contact at T-Mobile? Did you just call them up or have to ask for some special group?

    Originally posted by nudist
    in case anyone is interested...

    I ordered a Treo 600 from t-mobile today (thursday), will arrive monday. then I cancelled my handspring order that was due to be shipped sometime next month. $499 with new service plan. No one cared in the least that I was an individual, not a corp.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  14. #54  
    I'll post the number I called tomorrow. It is at my desk at work.
  15. #55  
    You can contact T-Mobile Corporate Customer Care at 1-866-GO4TMOBILE and order the Treo 600 (they currently have stock).

    I just spoke with them and asked if I could order it with my existing plan and they said no. They said I could order a new plan and get the phone for $499 and then merge the plan with my current plan to create a family plan.

    So for example, if you currently have a $39.99 plan and order the Treo 600 with the cheapest plan available w/the Treo, also $39.99, then you could merge the two plans and get the cheapest family plan for $49.99 instead of paying $79.98.

    Of course if you have patience and a 180/270 serial number you could just order the phone from Handspring for $399.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions