1.    #1  
    A long time, when I first got my Treo, I set it up to automatically create its internet connection when the phone gets turned on.

Now, that feature has been annoying me and I want to turn it off. The only problem is I can remember where, I've searched all over my phone and can't find the switch.

Does anybody know where that setting is? For all I know this was a setting in a third party app, I don't remember. Heck, maybe I'm just imagining things and it was never a setting.

Thanks for any help.
    I don't recall seeing that anywhere. Are you sure it isn't a specific application that you have set to do something that requires the connection? Do you have TreoHelper installed? It may be an option on there.
    Originally posted by socomon
    I don't recall seeing that anywhere. Are you sure it isn't a specific application that you have set to do something that requires the connection? Do you have TreoHelper installed? It may be an option on there.
    Auto-connect is a function in TreoHelper. You won't find it in built in pref app.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  4.    #4  
    I don't have TreoHelper installed and to the best of my knowledge I never have, it doesn't look familar at all. Maybe I used to have a early version of it without all the options or something.

But I was able to turn off the auto-connect after installing it.

Thanks!