1.    #1  
    i tried to install the update and i have had only problems since first of all the first time i tried to install it said not enough memory on my phone but i had well over 10 m of free space the update only required 4 so i tried it again and it installed on my phone well i thought so,but when i did the hotsync to put my programs back on my phone it did a soft reset and put an icon for the sprint update on my phone now everytime i do a hotync it does a soft reset and my phne want install any of my programs it just syncs my contacts,to do list, memo and calender and every time i click on the update icon it says not enough memory to install i tried to delete the update from my phone but everytime i do a hotsync it comes back someone help!!!!
    This discussion probably has helpful information. It is a long thread, but worth the read. I never would have been able to install my update without it.
    If you understand, things are just as they are. If you do not understand, things are just as they are.