1.    #1  
    Since I "updated," I can no longer use the speaker feature. It does not function during a call.
    It would seem my Blazer has a very hard time getting out to the web since the update. I can use other internet apps (email, AvantGo, etc.), but I have only gotten Blazer to fetch info for one browser session. ...And I'm not sure how I did that!

I tried soft reset, clearing the cache, clearing the cookies, manually deleting both of those files and currently can't get to the web. I'm wondering if a hard reset and freshly installing my apps will help, but that's such a pain I don't want to do it unless I know it will work!

Anyone else see this?
    ~O
    Sprint's internet service has been unstable lately, they are preforming many upgrades to support SMS and other features.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    I spotted the other thread about the issues with Blazer proxies. Looks like that was it and it's now afflicting the Bay Area.

Kinda nice to know I didn't screw up my device.

~O
    Approx 36 hours after the new sprint update I lost the ability to use the speakers period, handset or loudspeaker. I am going in to get replacement number 2

EDIT
    OH and snappermail autofetches every minute. I have autofetch set for never. Just freakin great........
    Last edited by jfmcdowell357; 01/30/2004 at 01:14 AM.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Errr...Jus wondering

iF Ur speakers not functioning has...
    anything to do wid der specific warning :" Dun do anything while updating, Internal radio might be affected"

Jus a thought though...
    I was born smart, Education ruined me.