Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    There are 17 genres/categories for your listening pleasure. That's between 200 - 300 choices, which I'm sure has something for everyone. The list of links are pulled real-time from shoutcast.com.

Check it out!

Treobits Shoutcast List
    That's great! Treobits has neat stuff - I use that as my Home Page nowadays.

Thanks for creating that page!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! Glad you like the site.
    Love youe site!
    Hope your tough enough to ignore the purples among us...
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by lenman
    Love youe site!
    Hope your tough enough to ignore the purples among us...
    Thanks! I'm sure we'll be around for a while.
    How do you play the Shoutcast stations from treobits from the Treo? Every time I hit the link it tells me that my device does not support that type of file.
    You need pocket tunes delux.
    Treobits is a very nice and Treo-friendly site with great links, I visit there and Treocentral often.....if that is your site Alex, mucho gracias. Perhaps you could contact TreoCentral webmasters and combine your talents? Either way, your doing a great service.
    If you understand, things are just as they are. If you do not understand, things are just as they are.

Radiostorm doesn't seem to be on the shoutcast page but has 32 bit streams.

http://www.radiostorm.com/
    Alex, Can you get the number buttons to work?
    Treobits also has a great link to RSS news feeds. It's quick and easy to check the latest headlines.

I actually have a couple of different Treobits pages in my bookmarks.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  12.    #12  
    Originally posted by kaffeen
    Treobits is a very nice and Treo-friendly site with great links, I visit there and Treocentral often.....if that is your site Alex, mucho gracias. Perhaps you could contact TreoCentral webmasters and combine your talents? Either way, your doing a great service.
    It's run by grsmith and myself. Thanks for the kind words!
  13.    #13  
    Originally posted by Burkhardi
    Alex, Can you get the number buttons to work?
    I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.
  14.    #14  
    Originally posted by LouisW
    Radiostorm doesn't seem to be on the shoutcast page but has 32 bit streams.

http://www.radiostorm.com/
    Just to explain how our Shoutcast list works. For a given genre, we get the real-time data from shoutcast.com. We only list the Top 20 ranked, since that's the default displayed on the first page of the results at shoutcast.com.

radiostorm.com is listed at shoutcast.com, but isn't that popular (32 bitrate streams), so that's why it doesn't show up in our listings.
    Great site! The Shoutcast links save me lots of time browsing through sites that are too heavily buffered to listen to. Nice job!
    By: Burkhardi @ 09:30 AM

You need pocket tunes delux.

I have Ptunes delux. doesn't seem to work form me. I have the demo installed. Does that make a difference?
    Yes, But don't buy it on the account of me saying that. I think I remebemer somewhere on their site saying that it's let out of the unreg version. Go peruse the site and see if you can find info on that.
    But I am pretty darn sure you have to have the full blow/delux/paid for version.

Regards,..
    Originally posted by alex_mathews
    It's run by grsmith and myself.
    I've had it bookmarked since I read about it here

Long time no see Alex!
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Originally posted by Robert K.
    Long time no see Alex!
    Long time no see you too Robert Did you switch to the dark side again, or do you still have the 7135? If you remember, I asked you a few questions re Treo300 because I got tired of waiting for the KYO7135 back at SPS. Have you switched to the Treo600 or just lurking?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Originally posted by ChemEngr

Long time no see you too Robert Did you switch to the dark side again, or do you still have the 7135? If you remember, I asked you a few questions re Treo300 because I got tired of waiting for the KYO7135 back at SPS. Have you switched to the Treo600 or just lurking?
    Yes, I'm back to the Dark Side! I have had the Treo 600 for about 5 weeks now, and I'm loving it! I really enjoyed the 10 months that me and my 7135 spent together... but it was just time for a change
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast