Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by Robert K.

Yes, I'm back to the Dark Side! I have had the Treo 600 for about 5 weeks now, and I'm loving it! I really enjoyed the 10 months that me and my 7135 spent together... but it was just time for a change
    Nice to have you back
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Originally posted by Burkhardi
    Yes, But don't buy it on the account of me saying that. I think I remebemer somewhere on their site saying that it's let out of the unreg version. Go peruse the site and see if you can find info on that.
    But I am pretty darn sure you have to have the full blow/delux/paid for version.

Regards,..
    Delete the version you currently have installed and go to the shoutcast page on www.Treobits.com Click on the Pocket Tunes icon and it will take you to Pocket Tunes mini site where he keeps the most recent version available in prc download format. The one file is both basic and deluxe, the reg code is what matters after the trial period.

www.treobits.com
    Treo 600 friendly website with Ringtones, Shoutcast Feeds and more...
  3.    #23  
    Originally posted by Robert K.

I've had it bookmarked since I read about it here

Long time no see Alex!
    Hey Robert. Yeah, it's been a while since my post whoring days at smartphonesource.com.
  4.    #24  
    Originally posted by Burkhardi
    Alex, Can you get the number buttons to work?
    It can be added, but I don't see the value, since all the lists have more than 10 items.
  5.    #25  
    Ok, updated Shoutcast page a bit more. A search box is now at the bottom of the main page. So, if you don't find what you're looking for, you can try to search for it. You can try searching for a genre, or for the name of a particular station, or anything else you want.
    Originally posted by alex_mathews
    Ok, updated Shoutcast page a bit more. A search box is now at the bottom of the main page. So, if you don't find what you're looking for, you can try to search for it. You can try searching for a genre, or for the name of a particular station, or anything else you want.
    You guys are doing quite a good job with this site. I think that the "search" feature is going to make shoutcast stations more convenient to find while mobile. I also like the idea of another independant, Treo related site...keep up the good work.
  7.    #27  
    Originally posted by paulsjmail

You guys are doing quite a good job with this site. I think that the "search" feature is going to make shoutcast stations more convenient to find while mobile. I also like the idea of another independant, Treo related site...keep up the good work.
    Thanks! We're certainly trying. I thought that adding the search would prevent us from having to add requests for other genres, as well as provide more flexibility for the mobile shoutcast listening community.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12