Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    When someone sends me a link in snappermail it will be soo great to just click on that link directly from the email app. but instead I have to copy and paste. Im I missing something?
  2. #2  
    You should be able to click on the link using the 5-way navigation and Blazer will open automatically.

    cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

    Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3. #3  
    Originally posted by godfather
    When someone sends me a link in snappermail it will be soo great to just click on that link directly from the email app. but instead I have to copy and paste. Im I missing something?
    Yep, you are missing something. I just click on any html link, and Snappermail opens Blazer with the correct link.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  4. #4  
    Hey Cash, what is your Avitar, exactly? It is very cool. Is the plane going through a cloud?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  5. #5  
    The combination of SnapperMail and Blazer are awesome together! Completely stylus free
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by Robert K.
    The combination of SnapperMail and Blazer are awesome together! Completely stylus free
    I still have to use the stylus to select the emails I wanna read in snapper
  7. #7  
    try deleting it and downloading it again....you never know. maybe there are corrupted files. if that doesn't work contact customer support for snappermail. i have no problems with it.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
  8. #8  
    Originally posted by godfather


    I still have to use the stylus to select the emails I wanna read in snapper
    Why?
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
  9. #9  
    Originally posted by heberman
    Hey Cash, what is your Avitar, exactly? It is very cool. Is the plane going through a cloud?
    It's a Jet breaking the sound speed...
    Ciao

    Ettore
  10. #10  
    Originally posted by Robert K.

    Why?
    yeah why?

    Day to day use, I don't need to remove the stylus ever.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  11. #11  
    Originally posted by heberman
    Hey Cash, what is your Avitar, exactly? It is very cool. Is the plane going through a cloud?
    if i'm not mistaken isn't that the only known photo of a jet breaking the sound barrier?
  12. #12  
    So if the Avitar is a jet breaking the sound barrier, what exactly is the cloud-like thing? Some sort of a shockwave?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  13.    #13  
    Originally posted by Robert K.

    Why?
    You are right, I had to install a few other things with snapper, for some reason b4 I always had to use the sylus and I wasnt able to see and click on links.


    NOW IT WORKS GREAT.
  14. #14  
    Originally posted by heberman
    So if the Avitar is a jet breaking the sound barrier, what exactly is the cloud-like thing? Some sort of a shockwave?
    Yep. An F/A-18 breaking the sound barrier. When the conditions are right, water vapor, density, and temperature you get that effect. It is easier to see something like it out at see because of the conditions.

    cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

    Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  15. #15  
    Originally posted by treoZilla


    if i'm not mistaken isn't that the only known photo of a jet breaking the sound barrier?
    There are others. But this is by far the best out there (IMO).

    Not to be viewed with your Treo

    http://www.news.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=11676

    http://www.news.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=8767

    http://www.news.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=7030

    http://www.news.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=1445

    cash70
    Last edited by cash70; 01/31/2004 at 04:47 AM.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

    Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi

Posting Permissions