1.    #1  
    It installed, but alot of my registered programs are no longer registered? Is this supposed to happen. Now not all registered programs became unregisted but alot did? anyone else have this issue?
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
    did you keep the hotsync name?
    Originally posted by zone97
    It installed, but alot of my registered programs are no longer registered? Is this supposed to happen. Now not all registered programs became unregisted but alot did? anyone else have this issue?
    Had a similar problem. Went to get into my Ilium eWallet to get the keys and now that resets the device. Not very happy right now as I don't have the software to reinstall.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    Originally posted by zone97
    HI,

As JT says, you probably didn't restore under the same hotsync name when you restored.

All these keys are in the Saved_Preferences.prc file and normally come back after the restore.

Bye,

Ton
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Tonio78370

HI,

As JT says, you probably didn't restore under the same hotsync name when you restored.

All these keys are in the Saved_Preferences.prc file and normally come back after the restore.

Bye,

Ton
    No, i used the exact same hotsync name, when restoring it only have the one choice.. I had to go back and re enter all the keys i could find, very disapointed that, that had to be done.
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?