Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Did anyone actually receive the standard (non-custom) black ivolution case? Their website now says that they are out of stock.
    Nope. I cancelled my order after I reached 33 days and not even a promise of a ship date.

Oh well, with the great PhoneGuard and KeepOff apps now out, I can stick with my awesome Nutshell.

GM
    Originally posted by gerryoil
    Nope. I cancelled my order after I reached 33 days and not even a promise of a ship date.

GM
    Did they give you any trouble when you tried to cancel your order? Have you received you refund yet?

I am very close to canceling my order. I was really looking forward to having this case but at this point (36 days) the canned response I get from Vaja regarding the status of my order just makes me crazy. I would have no problem waiting longer if they would simply level with me and explain why the case is still not shipping.

Major disappointment.
    I'll give them a couple of days and then I'll dispute it. I'll let you know what happens.

GM
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info. I really want one of these cases, but the experiences people are having is scaring me off.
    I noticed that the Vaja site lists the standard plain black I-Volution case as "Out of Stock" and they took away the option to place an order. Kind of an idiotic business move unless they don't plan to carry it again.

But what is strange is that you can configure the exact case in their "Custom Made" section - for an added $20. For $104.90 I configured a black case with no clip and no engraving and successfullly added it to my cart. This doesn't make any sense - unless they realized the demand for the case and are trying to take advantage of some of the phone freaks out there (myself included) who would pay this much for a case.

Whats $20 more, right?

Of course I may just be hatching conspiracy theories due to the fact that I'm verrrry bitter that I haven't received my order after more than a months wait.