1. rrs
    I purchased a T600 a couple weeks ago and it really works well. Although it's a relatively large phone, I no longer have to carry the Blackberry as well and the service is much less expensive than the Blackberry.

However, I do have a couple questions.

I am using Sprint's BCPE to synchronize with Outlook/Exchange. The e-mail synchronization works fine.

I was under the impression, perhaps incorrectly, that the calendar would also synchronize wirelessly. Was I mistaken? I have Pocket Mirror Pro installed and it will hot sync fine with the T600 when connected to the cable. However, if I'm away from the office, new appointments created on the T600 do not synch with Outlook/Exchange, and vice versa.

Also, when I log into BCPE via a web browser, I can see my other e-mail folders. I have several rules set up in Outlook to direct certain messages to other e-mail folders. Is there a way to download that e-mail to the T600 as well?
    The current version of the Palm software does not synchronize the calender or other folders. Rumor has it the next one will.

I made a rule called "stop rules" that basically turns off all of the other rules. I enable or disable when I leave and return to my desk.

PG