1.    #1  
    OK, I have a Sprint Treo, with Zlauncher and some light-n-zip on it. I downloaded a program zip to unzip and use, but when I did that, the phone soft reset. It reopened to the phone app. When I would hit the app launcher button, it woudl soft reset. Obviously this new unzipped program is causing the problem, but how can I fix it? I can't get to the delete dialogue to do it. A system reset did not work, and I don't want to hard reset it unless that's the only option. And if I do hard reset it, how do I restore synced files? Or I cant? Help! Please Respond ASAP!!
    This is exactly the reason why I always perform a backup to my SD card before I install any new app! I hope you did so in this case. Anyway, if you didn't, then try using Filez to find the offending app and try deleting it from there...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Hey, I don't think i can use Filez or anything like that cause they run off the palm, unless there's a fastlaunch button that like automatically assigns itself. When i hit the home button to take me to the file launcher, (right now zlauncher) it just crashes and reboots to the phone app. So I need some way to delete it from the PC, or I need to know what to do if I'm gonna have to be doing a hard reset (how does the data get restored? What the hell? lol) P L E A S E get back to me ASAP as I would like to have this resolved by tomorrow since I can't get to Eudora (I dont want to hear how much better snappermail is) and I have important email waiting about my work. I would rather not do a hard reset, I can wait a day I think but if it comes to that by tomrrow night I may have to. PLEASE help all u vets....
    Well the other option would be to do a "warm reset" to put the Treo into debug mode. That would inactivate any extensions that might be causing the soft resets allowing you to delete the offending app. To do a warm reset, press and hold the up button on the nav pad while you press the reset hole. Then release the up button and the treo should go into debug mode. Hopefully you'll then be able to delete the app using filez etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    Well, I tried the warm reset before. No luck though, it would go back to the phone screen, and when I hit the app launcher button, it would crash. BUT! I did fix it! The only way to do it if you have zlauncher is to assign a favorite button to the app laucher through the phone screen. This bypassed the "infected" Zlauncher and I deleted the file, now Zlauncher works fine. Spread the word! It's the only way to bypass Zlauncher so far if the phone app works!