1.    #1  
    I've installed WebPro 3.0 on my Treo. The first time I started it, it asked if I wanted to make it the default browser. Since I hadn't even tested it yet, I said no.

No it doesn't prompt any more. And going to Prefs / Default Apps doesn't give me WebPro as a choice in the Browser drop down.

Anyone know?

Thanks,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  2.    #2  
    I've stumped the forum? I'm amazed. I figured people here could solve any problem?
    Bob Meyer
    I don't use this app, so I am unfamiliar with it. But is stands to reason that by deleting it and reinstalling it, it will go through the initialization again for you! Good Luck.
    I don't have WebPro installed anymore, but I think you can go to Prefs>Default apps>Browser and select WebPro.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Bujin
    I don't have WebPro installed anymore, but I think you can go to Prefs>Default apps>Browser and select WebPro.
    Nope, tried that. The only app that shows up is "Web." But now that Blazer is working faster, it's not so big a deal.

Thanks for the suggestion, though,
    Bob Meyer
    There has got to be a hack for this? BTW... How do you make BLAZER significantly faster? WEBPRO is about 3X as fast... Even when I have the Pictures turned off in Blazer...
    Do you think if we downgraded our firmware, we would be able to do this? [change default browser]

I currently have Xiino, Web Pro, PocketLink, Web Viewer and of course...Blazer, loaded on the Treo, and I am obsessed with figuring out how to make Xiino my default. It is so FAST and that's what I need when checking traffic (I pretty much LIVE in the BIG DIG!). Thanks...
    I would really like to find a way to change my default browser also considering that blazer doesn't work at all and support can't figure out why - so none of my default browser programs work. I also haven't figured out a way to reinstall it. I tried the demo and it of course it just installed a totally seperate program so it doesn't solve my issue - although it made for a really nice loop of soft resets.
    Here's the hack for setting Xiino as the default browser.

Should work for other browsers too.
    You are my hero!!! I will try this out today.... although Sprint finally determined after about 5 calls to support and 2 physical trips to the store that the phone is defective and they'll give me a new one. I like xiino and will probably want it to be my default even when I get one that works. Thanks again.