1.    #1  
    This program is great. But it doesnt work on the newly updated Sprint Treo 600. I email the developer for some help. No response yet, but hopefully with some more persuasion from the crew here we can get a newly updated and working version.

His email is: mailto:rlwhitt-palm@triad.rr.com
    All noobs click here
    it's working for me. do you have the latest version?
    Working okay for me too.
    You might want to do a little more thorough job of troubleshooting before jumping on the author and calling for others to do the same.

Ken
    a simple delete and re-installed worked for me.

as a matter of fact if you go to the developers website their is an upgraded version of the software.
  5.    #5  
    I read that others were having problems in the vote for updating to Sprint 1.10. I updated and now it doesn't work. It either resets or the screen just goes white. Ok, so any ideas why it would just stop working? Actually I tried it and it reset my device, then I deleted it, got the version from the author's web site, installed that and now when launched it makes the screen go white. Everything else works fine, although I did run into a few resets after the upgrade, now everything is fine. Sometimes Vision connects twice and that is weird, but no other problems. Thanks.
    All noobs click here
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    But it is fixed. Deleted the existing version and updated to 2.03. Make sure that you have that one...even 2.02 seemed not to work...
    Originally posted by ProDucer
    I read that others were having problems in the vote for updating to Sprint 1.10. I updated and now it doesn't work. It either resets or the screen just goes white. Ok, so any ideas why it would just stop working? Actually I tried it and it reset my device, then I deleted it, got the version from the author's web site, installed that and now when launched it makes the screen go white. Everything else works fine, although I did run into a few resets after the upgrade, now everything is fine. Sometimes Vision connects twice and that is weird, but no other problems. Thanks.
    Hmm... my DA 2.02 is still working fine on my Sprint T600 after the 1.10 Update. Heard success stories of people uninstalling and reinstalling DA and also after a hard reset (after the update).
  8.    #8  
    I figured it needed that attention, but I downloaded the recent version and it didnt work at first, but now it works just fine. Thanks for the quick replies everyone. I think I am suffering from treocentralitis or the uncontrolable reading information and posting of messages on treocentral.com.....ha!
    All noobs click here
    Where can I get 2.03?
    Forget my above post... sorry.