1. 666
    does anyone know if it is possible to adjust the X/Y axis for the display? the actual pictur on my display is quite a bit out and i don't really want to return another phone for a trivial reason
    on the right hand side of my screen i've got a 3-4mm black band but the left side goes right up to the end of the screen, i'm guessing that tjheres normally meant ot be a 2mm black border round the edge of the screen but it doesn't look like my phone has been set up correctly!
    any ideas anyone?
    For the umpteenth time, this is normal. Do some searches and you'll find the official Handspring response, but the gist is that the screen was deliberately offset to the left to enable the smallest possible form factor. There's nothing wrong with your treo.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  3. 666
    Thanks for the reply but i'd not seen this topic mentioned in the 2 weeks i've been reading the forum so guessed it hadn't been asked before, you'll have to excuse me for not reading the whole forum history

at least i don't have to worry about me phone being duff tho
    Sorry for the minor rant, but can I point out the button labeled "Search" above. It's worth using.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    on the mobile version of treocentral forum there is no search function visible. give the newbies a break.
    Originally posted by fatboy
    on the mobile version of treocentral forum there is no search function visible. give the newbies a break.
    That is incorrect, you newbie!