1.    #1  
    Help...
    I just downloaded Kinoma Player and some of its demo movies. I can view the movies with no problem, but for some reason I cannot view any of my video clips I have on my SD card. As a matter of fact, I can't even see the information on my SD card when I select Info on my home screen. I can only see the information on my phone. However, I can pull up jpegs that are on my SD card using RescoViewer.
    Could anyone help me out?

In addition, can anyone tell me what I can do to keep the backlight on on my keyboard while I'm typing. AND... is there a program that will enable me to turn the backlight off while talking on the phone. My Samsung I300 had this function and it was great to turn off the bright screen while the phone was in use.

Thanks
    Last edited by Cycle King; 01/28/2004 at 10:35 PM.
    Kneedragon
    In order for Kinoma Player to see the movies on your SD card, you have to put them in certain directory. I forgot the exact path, but it is stated somewhere in the user's manual of Kinoma Player.

To keep keyboard backlight on, use alt(num)+P.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for letting me know about the backlight.
    As for the SD card, I still can't view the information on the card. It only tells me how much memory is remaining, but it doesn't tell me what's on the card.
    I need to get the manual for Kinoma.

thanks
    KneeDragon
    Kneedragon
    If you cannot see your movies on your SD card while inside Kinoma Player, here is the FAQ related to this issue:

Why doesn't Kinoma Player 2 show the movies on my external storage?

Kinoma Player looks in certain special directories for Kinoma movie files. Please ensure that your Kinoma movie files are in either palm\programs\kinoma\ or palm\launcher.

-----

If you want to see your movies listed in on your SD card outside of Kinoma Player, you will need an application like FileZ to do that.

http://treo.tc/software.html

Scroll down to Filez and you can download it. It will let you look at all the files on your RAM and on your SD card.
    Originally posted by Cycle King

is there a program that will enable me to turn the backlight off while talking on the phone. My Samsung I300 had this function and it was great to turn off the bright screen while the phone was in use.

Thanks
    Search for PhoneGuard, and for Sandman
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.