Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Hi,

The new release ok KGT (4.02 beta 3) fix this minor bug
    (replace font in dial pad application)

Thank you ChemEngr for your replys.

See you.

The english version was on the second post of this thread.

La version franšaise est ici.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    It's fixed. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you. All seems well. I think you could take it off beta

I especially like the way KGT covers SMS messages when they come in - keeps nosy people from seeing the message without disabling keyguard.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Program is working well but just a small issue-the program stops the voicemail or SMS tones from being played fully-I just get the first part-any reason why?

Anyway good work!
    Originally posted by tobtan
    Program is working well but just a small issue-the program stops the voicemail or SMS tones from being played fully-I just get the first part-any reason why?

Anyway good work!
    It might not be KGT - I've experienced this with or w/o KGT installed. I think it could be PhoneGuard, TreoButler, or TreoAllegro. Right now I only have PhoneGuard to see if that's what's causing it.
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  5.    #85  
    Originally posted by tobtan

Anyway good work!
    It's not a KeyguardTime bug.

I've made lots of tests and tones are OK, voicemail ans SMS tones are being played fully with KeyguardTime enabled.

This bug is from an another software
    What is the difference between Always ENABLED and Sync with Keygaurd?

JC
    Originally posted by caseyatbt
    What is the difference between Always ENABLED and Sync with Keygaurd?

JC
    Always enabled - KGT will show when you wake up the Treo regardless of keyguard setting. Sync with keyguard - KGT comes on only when keyguard is enabled.
    thanks so much for this great utitlity, it is exactly what i wanted. one request which i think will make this an evenbetter application:

it would be great if we can select a "tint" (and its color to boot) of to go behind the clock when the keyguard is up. it would be the same checkerboard pattern you have appearing behind the analog clock, but it would appear behind the the whole screen (not over the keyguard alert though). i thikn having this option would make it easier to read the time for me since sometimes the application in the background makes it hard to see your clock.

thanks again for the great utility!!!!!
  9.    #89  
    Okay,

I'm working on a new release of Keyguard Time.

If you have some ideas, improvements, bug reports, etc...

Coming soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by DavSnook
    Okay,

I'm working on a new release of Keyguard Time.

If you have some ideas, improvements, bug reports, etc...

Coming soon...
    hi,
    we miss u Davsnook. any news on the latest KGT?
    Wouldnt it be easier to read if it had a background box that was plain...or cleared the whole screen underneath the font....it only stays up for a few seconds anyway and can be cleared when unlocking with the middle button
    .no sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by wasinaus
    Wouldnt it be easier to read if it had a background box that was plain...or cleared the whole screen underneath the font....it only stays up for a few seconds anyway and can be cleared when unlocking with the middle button
    I agree about the background box. It is prety hard to read the time the way it is. What I really want is something about like ClockPop5, but which functions like KeyGuardTime when the Treo600 is off. Too bad they aren't somehow merged...

Thanks for KeyGuardTime! I do have it turned on and running!

-Sim
    DavSnook... How are thing coming alongs?
    Dear DavSnook,

Thank you for the great program. I would like to request that when the date format is set to d M D Y, the M and D are displayed on the same line, e.g.

Wednesday
    August 4

- Zach
    I've just revisited Keyguard Time.

Magic program now that I use OnlyMe to lock the Treo, which stops me using ClockPop5 for checking time when locked.

KGT is just what I've been looking for as I don't wear a watch, and my Treo is locked most of the time.

Can't wait to see what's new in the next release.

Cheers

Chas
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    im not sure if this has been discussed - but the alarms for any of the alarm apps (at least the 3 demos Ive used) big clock, bobs and mega - .. none of them will actually make any noise - when keyguard is installed.

is anyone else having this problem?

i had to take it off my ph.. but REALLY miss it.
    I found a great utility that removes the need to use keyguard. Its called disable_buttons(http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...=&prodID=47316). This allows you to disable one or more of the hard buttons when the Treo is sleeping. The only thing that will turn on my Treo is the real power button and once turned on, I don't have to clear the keyguard. I really hated having to hit 2 buttons to turn on my Treo.

I then map CP5 to my phone application button. So to see the time, I hit the power button then press and hold the phone button. BTW: pressing and holding the phone button will show the current time in most every application. Even while I am talking on the phone.
  18. dpk
    This is exactly what I was looking for in my thread (which I tried to delete, can't though). However, I don't recommend using it with KeyGuard and "keepoff" activated. It seems that there's no way to turn on the device again if you do that.

So here's what I've done. I've disabled KeyGuard, left KeyGuardTime enabled always, and left keepoff enabled. Now I still can't accidentally turn on the device, but when I do, I get the nice clock on the display.
    Where can I download the latest English 4.10 release of KeyGuard please ? Looks like it's been removed from this forum ??
    Quote Originally Posted by abrecher
    Where can I download the latest English 4.10 release of KeyGuard please ? Looks like it's been removed from this forum ??
    Try

http://www.pdasoft.cz/modules.php?na...rticle&sid=570

or

http://www.pdasoft.cz/files/root/obr...ardtime_en.zip
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast