1.    #61  
    Ok, I've made a big mistake on the 3.03 version

So here is the 3.04...

bug fixes :

- soft reset ... when KGT enable

I'm sorry.
  2.    #62  
    Keyguard Time v3.04 (english version)

(this version is obsolete, please go to the first post to the latest version)
    Last edited by DavSnook; 02/12/2004 at 04:27 PM.
  3.    #63  
    Keyguard Time v3.04 (version franšaise)

(cette version est obsolete, voir le premier post...)
    Last edited by DavSnook; 02/12/2004 at 04:28 PM.
  4.    #64  
    please remove previous version of Keyguard Time before installing this one.
    KeyGuard Time is a great application. I love how well it works in conjunction with OnlyMe. When it's finished it will be an essential Treo 600 application.

Thanks for the update... keep up the great work!
    Still doesn't work for me - only get the original Keyguard screen (Orange GSM T600)
    Great job - it's a keeper. However, I find that it doesn't play well with Profile Manager. KeyguardTime works while in the profile used to enable it. When switching profiles, KGT no longer functions. Even switching back to the profile used to enable KGT - it no longer works. you would have to go in to the app, disable it then re-enable. KGT will be my app of choice for a clock as soon as it functions smoothly with Profile Manager. Thank you for all your efforts.
    KGT does not act like native keyguard during alert notifications (SMS, HS Mail). Keyboard is active when receiving these alerts - unwanted when phone is in a case.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I don't know what seems to be the problem on my Treo but all this application gets me is an endless reset loop. I had to restore from a backup. It may be a conflict with another application that I have installed.

Anyone else with reset loop problem?

Originally posted by andrew2106
    Still doesn't work for me - only get the original Keyguard screen (Orange GSM T600)
    No good deed goes unpunished
  10.    #70  
    Hi,

New release of Keyguard Time (4.02 beta 1)

Please go to the first post to see changes of this version.
  11.    #71  
    The 4.02 english release version were on the second post of this thread.

Voici la version franšaise :

Last edited by DavSnook; 02/12/2004 at 04:28 PM.
    Great job!!! I like the battery display and sound mode (although superfluous since you can just look at the switch on top). Had soft resets when a mail alert occurred and I hit GoTo - also happens when there is an SMS alert waiting and another alert (SMS or mail) occurs. Lastly, it takes TWO key presses (power button or any software key) to wake up the Treo and activate keyguard with KGT - this is an intermittent problem however (went away after a soft reset). Thanks again for all your efforts and looking forward to the next and more likely official release.
    Last edited by ChemEngr; 02/12/2004 at 01:11 PM.
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Very interesting. After a couple of soft resets, everything seems to be working just fine. Will report back after a couple of days of regular use. Thanks again.
    Hi Davsnook!

You've improved the program quite a lot!

Just wondering-but any chance of choosing the background colour for the screen behing the clock etc as see-through does my head in!!!

Also what about having the clock bounce around the screen?

Anyway program working well!!
  15.    #75  
    New 4.02 beta 2 release version of KGT.

Just fix minor bug :

- fix auto register after soft reset when "synch with keyguard" was actived.

You can download this version at the second post of this thread.

It's not necessary to uninstall 4.02 beta 1 before installing this one.

Thank you for all your replys.

Last edited by DavSnook; 02/16/2004 at 05:57 AM.
  16.    #76  
    Here is a screenshot of KeyguardTime v4.02 beta 2
    Attached Images Attached Images
  17.    #77  
    Here is another screenshot of KeyguardTime v4.02 beta 2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just wanted to say even though I no longer use a keyguard on my Treo, I still appreciate you taking the initiative to create such a great, simple, yet very useful program for us Treo geeks! I would be lost without TreoCentral members and it's inventors of sorts. Hats off to you
  19.    #79  
    This new version (4.02 b2) seems working very well after two days of utilisation.

Please report me your comments, bugs, what do you want to add...

If you like this app, please tell me.
    If you hate it, you can tell me why, too

If you want this app is another language, you can ask me too.

To be continued...
    At this point, after two days of regular use, I love this app. I keep my Treo in a case so I use keyguard and now KGT is indispensable. Thanks for the nice app - gets along well with profile manager and Phoneguard too. Seems to be stable now.

The minor bug I found is that KGT seems to override the default font in the phone app after waking up. i.e.: press phone key to wake up treo, press center button to unlock, (if you have 'typing dials phone number' set in display preferences) type a phone number - the font used will be the large font utilized by KGT. The workaround would be to wake up in an app other than the phone app then go to the phone app and dial number - font will be normal. No other bugs to report.

Thanks again for all your efforts.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast