Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hi!

great app but bit irritating that goes to security settings everytime keyguard disengaged!!

I do have them set to autolock handheld at power off.

Be nice if goes to main apps screen instead!
  2.    #42  
    New release version of Keyguard Time (3.02)

- add option to have analog, digital or both (displayed in the middle of the screen when single mode)
    - fixes bug 0am instead of 12am in 12h time format
    - in 24h time format, diplay 00:00 instead of 0:00 (always 4 digits)
    - add analog formats

Please remove previous version of Keyguard Time before install.

Originally posted by tobtan
    Hi!

great app but bit irritating that goes to security settings everytime keyguard disengaged!!

I do have them set to autolock handheld at power off.

Be nice if goes to main apps screen instead!
    Sorry tobtan, I don't understand... please explain me what you want...
  3.    #43  
    Here is the 3.02 English Version

(this version is obsolete, please go to the first post to the latest version)
    Last edited by DavSnook; 02/12/2004 at 04:26 PM.
  4.    #44  
    Voici la version 3.02 de Keyguard Time en français

(cette version est obsolete, voir le premier post...)
    Last edited by DavSnook; 02/12/2004 at 04:26 PM.
  5.    #45  
    Please tell me what you think about Keyguard Time
    Your program works nicely with OnlyMe, which is a big plus.

I wish there was an option to blank the entire background and not just the area around the letters and clock.

I wish the program would optionally also display battery level and free memory. In later versions you may also want to show appointments and to do's.

Keep up the great work!
    this may just be an issue with my treo, but with keyguard time 3.02 installed and enabled, the screen on my treo randomly turns on (completely turns on, not just the keyguard dialogue.)

Also, with keyguard time enabled, automatic fetching with snappermail no longer works for me.

anybody else having these issues?

Aside from that, great program! Sort those issues out, and it'd be close to perfect!

- Michael
    Each time there is a soft reset, the user must go into the application and enable it again. It would be nice if the software were smart enough to turn itself on without user intervention after a soft reset.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    If you use Treo Butler with "Use alternative Keyguard" it will display a small key on the lower right of the screen, rather than the large defaut banner.

I can see both time and date without showing the button settings.

Treo Butler rocks.
    Sorry DavSnook! Not been on forum for a day or so....

just to clarify-I have my treo set to password entry after it is switched off so when I press the power button to switch it on firstly i disengage the keyguard then i enter my password.

With your app when i do this the treo shows me the security settings screen instead of the last screen i was on which is slightly (but not that much!) annoying!

If you could fix your excellent program so that it puts you on the main screen it would be great!!!
    The newest version doesn't work at all. It is enabled but only the normalkeyguard comes up with not time. But thanx for listening to all and implementing some of ur requests. Keep up the awespme work.
  12.    #52  
    Hi guys,

Release 3.03 for Keyguard Time:

add :
    - auto register software after soft reset. (hi rosenft !)
    - fix bug when security is actived (hi tobtan !)

No need to remove 3.02 version before installing 3.03 version (keep your preferences).

And for you, treono, this is not a bug, simply go to KeyguardTime software and tap "Défault" button then "Enable" then "OK".
  13.    #53  
    Keyguard Time 3.03 English

(this version is obsolete, please go to the first post to the latest version)
    Last edited by DavSnook; 02/12/2004 at 04:24 PM.
  14.    #54  
    Keyguard Time 3.03 Français

(cette version est obsolete, voir le premier post...)
    Last edited by DavSnook; 02/12/2004 at 04:24 PM.
    Now thats what I call service!!!!

Thanks alot!!!
    Originally posted by DavSnook
    Hi guys,

Release 3.03 for Keyguard Time:

add :
    - auto register software after soft reset. (hi rosenft !)
    - fix bug when security is actived (hi tobtan !)

No need to remove 3.02 version before installing 3.03 version (keep your preferences).

And for you, treono, this is not a bug, simply go to KeyguardTime software and tap "Défault" button then "Enable" then "OK".

Thanks for the update. Great work!!!
    I have OnlyMe (the security application) running. Maybe the following problem has to do with the combination of OnlyMe with Keyguard Time.... After a soft reset, I have to go into Keyguard Time program and press OK to have the software work again properly.

I have already installed the newest version of the KeyGuard Time software (from about three messages higher in this thread).
    just installed keygayrd time & it seems like it could be a nice app if I could get it working...

it seems every time I try to use it, my palm soft-resets

even on the default options

works fine in test mode though...

any ideas?
    I gotta agree-my T600 keeps on soft resetting when KGT is activated!

Nearly perfect!!!!
    Same here. Just doesn't want to work. Although the idea is very cool. PLEASE do an update. TIA.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast