Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Originally posted by ChemEngr

I have CP5 mapped to the 2nd hardkey. It would be nice if it did what you said with KG on, but it doesn't for me. Weird.

What version do you have? I have 5.0b1
    Looks like we are both right

I am using the same version as you, and it works like I say on button 4 but not on button 2, just like you said.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Originally posted by ChasT

Looks like we are both right

I am using the same version as you, and it works like I say on button 4 but not on button 2, just like you said.
    I actually mapped it to button 4 yesterday - no luck. Guess the 'show button settings' will do for now. Thanks anyway.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    So what's the verdict? whose the winner: keyguardtime or clockpop?
    Originally posted by ChemEngr

I have clockpop5. Maybe I'm dense, but there's no way to map it to the power button. Also, it actually says that even if the handheld is sleeping, you can press and hold the mapped button and activate it. I can't even do that. The treo has to be awake before I can activate clockpop5. Can you enlighten me?
    Same here. It doesn't matter what button I assign to ClockPop. It won't fire up the application through keyguard.
    i found that mapping it to the power button allows me to get to the clock with 2 quick presses
    Originally posted by 100thMonkey
    i found that mapping it to the power button allows me to get to the clock with 2 quick presses
    At the risk of looking like a doofus, which button are you calling "the power button"? If it's the backlight button, what 2 key presses are you using to get the clock to display?
    the fourth hardbutton, maybe the memo button, same thing
    And you're hitting this button twice and clockpop displays the time? It doesn't work that way for me. If I click hard button 4, the prefs for clockpop appear. Holding down hard button 4 does nothing. If the unit is on, holding down hard button 4 will display the time.
    do you have keyguard on? if so, what is the setting?
    Originally posted by 100thMonkey
    do you have keyguard on? if so, what is the setting?
    I think you're onto something here. Keyguard was set at the default, which unfortunately keep clockpop from working correctly. I changed the keyguard settings, and now it works as you describe. Now I just have to decide if keyguard or clockpop is more important
    the way that I have it set is that keyguard is on "at power off". Additionally, my ClockPop delay is set to 21.

So, I quickly push the memo button once, and the screen comes on with the keyguard message, then i press and hold the memo button for as long as I want to see the clock
  12.    #32  
    Hi,

I've just finished the latest release version of Keyguard Time.
    (v3.1 beta 2)

There is two versions, one in english and one in french.
    (because I'm french, sorry for the others languages )

bug fixes:

- replaces original keyguard
    - allows hotsynchro when keyguard is actived.
    - doesn't disturb phone calls and alarms.
    - shows clocks with transparency.
    - analog clock
    - and more...

This is freeware version. Use it at your own risk...
    I wrote this app for my girlfriend

Please tell me what you think about it.

and sorry for my bad english.
  13.    #33  
    Here is a screenshot of KeyguardTime v3.01b2
    Attached Images Attached Images
  14.    #34  
    Here is another screenshot of KeyguardTime v3.01b2
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15.    #35  
    Here is the Keyguard Time v3.01b2 in ENGLISH

(this version is obsolete, please go to the first post to the latest version)
    Last edited by DavSnook; 02/12/2004 at 04:22 PM.
  16.    #36  
    Voici Keyguard Time v3.01b2 (en FRANCAIS)

(cette version est obsolete, voir le premier post...)
    Last edited by DavSnook; 02/12/2004 at 04:23 PM.
    man that is awesome! Great work. Just a couple of suggestions:

option to have analog or digital-type clock with both or one on the screen at the same time. and have whichever one you select be in the middle of the screen instead of off to the side.

also I kind of like the original one that was jut at the top

anyway it's great the way it is
    Last edited by treoneo; 02/07/2004 at 12:47 AM.
    I noticed after midnight that the time displays as 0:15 instead of 12:15 in 12 or 24 hour mode...
    Originally posted by treoneo
    I noticed after midnight that the time displays as 0:15 instead of 12:15 in 12 or 24 hour mode...
    It's only a bug in 12 hour mode, as this is the correct display in 24h mode...
    i thought 24hr is 00:15 (4 digits)
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast