1.    #1  
    All,

Just got my Treo 600 (my 300 died) and so far I am really enjoying it. Could some kind person let me know what are the good apps (crucial apps) to have for the 600 ?? On my 300 I had VNC and Ringo.

Also, are there any good Treo 600 sites for downloading new ringtones, etc ?

Much appreciated.

Dave.
  2.    #2  
    Oh yeah...forget to mention.

Would like to get and send e-mails from my 600...I have a POP e-mail account and would also like the ability to chat using MSN and/or AOL.

Thanks to all.

Dave.
    Search, Search, Search, Search, Search, Search, Use it, it will really help...
    Originally posted by davetati
    All,

Just got my Treo 600 (my 300 died) and so far I am really enjoying it. Could some kind person let me know what are the good apps (crucial apps) to have for the 600 ?? On my 300 I had VNC and Ringo.

Also, are there any good Treo 600 sites for downloading new ringtones, etc ?

Much appreciated.

Dave.
    Hello Dave,

Welcome to the 600 Club! Below is a thread where you will find the lists of recommended apps for the Treo:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ller+apps.html

As far as ringtones go, I use www.treoessentials.com and www.3gupload.com for ringtones.

- Cheers
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Just to add...

The ringtones are MIDI format.

So, you COULD also email yourself a midi file, and when you have an email program up and running that takes attachments on the Treo, just check the email with the treo, and you can add the midi to the ringtones that way.

Or surf to a midi site with blazer and click on the midi link and it will ask if you want to save it, and add it to the ringtones that way too.

Just a couple of other options.