1.    #1  
    I have been using this Bluetooth alternative and I just want to let every one know that it is terrific. This is an amazing product. My wife tells me she cannot tell that I am using it, the sound is so clear. I am very happy with, and with the price, $70. The one fault I have is that darn dongle. What to do with it? Currently it is flopping around in my jacket pocket along with my T600. I am shopping cases to find a happy medium for both. Any suggestions?
    Please forward us the Website where you got it!

###
  3.    #3  
    I have been using this Bluetooth alternative and I just want to let every one know that it is terrific. This is an amazing product. My wife tells me she cannot tell that I am using it, the sound is so clear. I am very happy with, and with the price, $70. The one fault I have is that darn dongle. What to do with it? Currently it is flopping around in my jacket pocket along with my T600. I am shopping cases to find a happy medium for both. Any suggestions?
    The price at that site is 99.00, where did you get it for 70.00
  5.    #5  
    When you place your order, there is a Treo 600 discount of $30.00.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I did try this headset and liked a lot about it. But for me the extremely short range and inconsistent battery life we're frustrating enough to send it back.

Also, even tough the technology is neat, it seemed goofy to get something that I cannot use with one of the many bluetooth phones out there, should I decide to switch or just use a lighter phone over the weekend.