Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    i'm using outlook express, but will be moving to outlook... is it possible to get any type of simple email sync with the built in email program?

If I can send/rec on the 600 and then plug it into my computer and press sync and have it delete anything I have deleted on the PDA, that would be great....

thx
    yes, please let me also know, I have the same problem.
    Unfortunately, I'm quite confident in saying that no, the email inbox cannot synchronize with the Outlook inbox. The Documents To Go premium edition comes with an application called Inbox To Go that does exactly this however. They also sell Inbox To Go Wireless which is a standalone program that in addition to synchronizing with Outlook is a POP3 application on its own right.
    Last edited by Pilot; 01/28/2004 at 02:32 PM.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    i've used inbox to go wireless which is a great product, but you cannot configure it to automatically retrieve email.... it is a manual process only. If they would just add that feature, inbox to go wireless is a great program -- especially when used with docs to go...
    You can sync up to 8 IMAP folders (asynchronously) with Chatter, if your mail host supports IMAP access.

Marc
    Also checkout Chapura Keysuite...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I use Eudora Internet Suite to sync with Outlook. FREE!
    Of course, with IMAP and Chatter you never need to connect to your PC and the sync'ing is automatic and nearly instantaneous.

Marc