Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Does it have to run off the SD card? I'd like to store an mp3 file internally just for this purpose.
    Originally posted by NeedHelp
    I downloaded the trial version, set my ringtone to an ogg file that was available...turned my midi ringer to silent, but still not getting the song to play as my ringer...anyone have any idea?
    I believe you need to 'Enable' LightWav in the preferences menu. (See manual on page 11).

Originally posted by KCGator
    Has anyone figured out how to set a specific MP3 ringer to an individual Favorites entry?
    In another thread, one of the developers (smiley88) has indicated that you cannot assign different MP3s to individual callers.

Originally posted by aznmode
    Does it have to run off the SD card? I'd like to store an mp3 file internally just for this purpose.
    The manual (page 9) indicates that you can convert a WAV file from the external card to RAM. It also says you cannot convert MP3 files because PocketTunes does not support playing from RAM.
    ~ShooterX~
    - President George W. Bush

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Has anyone figured out when you answer a call the ringer keeps playing almost one to two seconds into answering the call. This is annnoying since most callers can hear your ringer and assume your listening to music really loud or your at a club. It almost sounds like your answer a phone call then lowering your car radio soon after.

By maybe converting the mp3 to a smaller size can this eliminate the ringer from playing 2 seconds into answering a call???

This is my main concern.
    the problem is because when you pickup it takes a second or so to stop pocketTunes when at the sametime the call is in process of answering. we will look into fix this in the next release or atleast try to.
    Originally posted by smiley88
    the problem is because when you pickup it takes a second or so to stop pocketTunes when at the sametime the call is in process of answering. we will look into fix this in the next release or atleast try to.
    I certainly hope you can fix it. This alone will probably keep me from using the program.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I certainly hope this is corrected in some way in the next release. I have been toying around with it to see if there is any relief. smiley88 if you would like for me to test anything let me know. For the time being Im using Lwav for other things other than Ringer, for which i originally purchased it for.

miguel

damigs@juno.com
    I just send toysoft an email regarding the following problem I am encountering with Lightwav 1.0. Not sure if it matters but I am using Pocket Tunes 2.2 Basic edition.

The problem I'm encountering is that when I select 'Random Song' for the Phone application, I do get a random song when I get an incoming phone call, but it only seems to work for the first incoming phone call. Afterwards, I get the default ringtone set for my incoming calls, which at this time is Silent. Of course that's not cool because I don't know when I'm getting a call. My work-around unfortunately is to not use the 'Random Song' option and instead use a single song for the Phone application which gets boring after a while.

Otherwise, I think it's a great application and look forward to toysoft.ca updating it to support assigning songs to a specific contact/category and alarms in the Datebook application.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

=Jeffrey=
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12