1.    #1  
    On my old cell phone I was able to record short voice messages(i.e. pick up milk from the grocery store), which can be very handy while driving in the car. Since I now have a Treo 600 (which I absolutely LOVE!), I have to type the messages, which can be very distracting while driving. So, I was wondering if there was a program that would allow me to record short voice messages to the device itself or to a memory card. Any advice or idea is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    You cannot record voice memos on the Treo600 yet. Developers are waiting for PalmOne to update the sound recording API's to allow apps like Audiost's DVR to work on the Treo600. PalmOne had previously told devs that a update would arrive in early 2004...do a search for voice transcription for more info...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions